Sunday, June 7, 2009

Blessing of Sai Vrat.

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 9:25 PM
Dear all
The one who has complete faith in the Lord ,gets His blessing which not only takes off all the troubles but find solution to the problem .Please read below the mail sent by Sai devotee N.Priya.Jai Sai Ram.

Sairam Manisha sister,
Happy baba day to all Sai devotees.Sorry for the delayed reply.First I like to express my thanks for your services to Sai and because of this you are increasing faith in human beings on our ALMIGHTY SAI.

Please share my experience which I shared in my previous mail to all our Sai devotees so that their faith on Sai will surely increase.I Also want to contribute like the services which you are doing now.So kindly let me know if I can help you in any way in your services.

I just want to share my friend's experience after doing Sai Vrat Pooja.

I had started doing my Sai Vrat Pooja.It had been just one week doing my vrat .Next week I went to see my best friend.When I met her I found that she was quite upset that her marriage was delaying ,no alliance were matching for her and her parents were worrying a lot.Seeing her parents worrying she was also quite upset.

Immediately I told her to start doing Sai Vrat Pooja together with me from coming next Thursday .She agreed immediately .And we both started doing the pooja together and also going to Mylapore Sai temple mostly on all Thursdays.Our Sai vrat pooja continued for next few weeks with grace of Baba.

After the 9th Vrat got completed we did annadhanam in Mylapore Sai Baba temple.Later when I called her in the weekend of the nineth week of our Sai vrat I was very happy to hear that her marriage got fixed.

On hearing the good news of my friend I was crying with joy .I Prayed and thanked Sai for his kindness and blessing showered on my friend.Now she has got married and is living happily. I have full faith that Baba blesses all and shall bless always everyone .
Regards,
N.Priya.

logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

6 comments:

anamiga said...

Dear sis

i am so touched by yur frens experience. I ameen seeking for facing the same kind of alliance problem and have baba's blessings everyday. Please tell me the details of doing the SAI VRAT POOJA. what are the procedures to follow.

Jai Sai Ram!

Anonymous said...

Very nice experience....thanks for sharing with us...OM SAIRAM...LOVE YOU A LOT SAIMA...:):)

Anonymous said...

baba i started 9 guruwar vrath.as one lady only came to me and gave me book.i felt baba only made her to give me..baba..i finished 2weeks of saivrat baba..baba please help me to get married to my love..he is saying he will never marry me..baba please do miracle ,make his parents accept me as their daughterinlaw..please help me baba..
daybyday, my case started goingahead..please close all the cases and make bharath to come back to me..

please make this marriage happen baba..ganapthi please make it happen by this sankashti ganesha chaturthi...please fulfill my sankalpam..

Anonymous said...

Please let me know what are restrictions in food.
Actually i started the vrat 6 weeks finished.This vrat is doing at evening timings. so that iam not able to fasting till evening. so i ate chapati ,bread kind of food is it ok or did i do any mistake pls suggest me

Anonymous said...

please don't convice him that what you want, pray him that what is good for you. Baba knows that he is not right person for yoy may be you will suffer with him or with his parents so that reason he is stopping ur marraige. If really he is right person for you deffenately your marraige will happen 100% sure you will get marry with him.Don't worry.Just keep on reading saisacharitra book that is enough. even happen for mr same. but i couldn't get what i want. he given with whom i will be happy. iam happy now.

Anonymous said...

dear sis priya,
a wonderful experience you and you friend had i having similar case like what you friend had. my marriage is delaying..on 4.12.12, my friend intro to me by baba.. and on 24.2.2013 baba have send wonderful guy to me due to small understanding , he broke of the relationship on that week. i love him, i knew he is the right guy for me ,baba has send me this guy exactly the characteric of this guy is what i wanted,because baba has sent him to me,a sudden thought came to me do to 9 week sai vrat , i guess baba wants me to to this vrat ..i can see changes within 4th week of my vrat , tomorow(30.5.2013) will be by 5th week of vrat and i very sure before i complete my 9th vrat the guy which broke the relationship will be back to me and by babas blessing we will get married by october 2013.i had made a vow to baba that i will take this 9 week vrat for 9 times.om sai ram , please bless me..

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .