Tuesday, December 2, 2008

His own way of answering our prayer.

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 12:07 AM
Dear Sai reader,
Baba’s Leelas are fathomless. Some times, we are strayed when we look the things superficially, particularily when we meet with failures. In such moment of distress, we think that Baba is not helping us or turning down our prayers. But, we forget that Baba has HIS OWN way of doing things. Just like a Doctor, He knows what medicine and treatment to give to His patient !!

It has been experienced by devotees in Baba’s time and it is still being experienced by devotees today.

Here is an experience where the devotee complains Baba’s for not helping him but ultimately she realizes that it was the Sai Ma who came for the ultimate relief when she could do nothing .Jai Sai Ram.

Hi Manisha ,
I'm a Sai devotee and a regular reader of your blog http://sathgurushirdisaibaba.blogspot.com .You are doing a great job .Thanks a lot for putting every article so beautifully .Just felt like sharing the lastest miracle that Baba did with me.If you find it appropriate you can share with other readers of your blog ........here the story goes..

Sai is always there with me .I have gone through lots of ups and downs in my life but found Sai was always there with me by my side doing some miracles and saving me not only this he helped me to have patience too.

My recent experience .We had to make my son's passport. He is 2 yrs old and for that marriage certificate had to be submitted. I had kept the marriage certificate very carefully locked in the almirah .On the day of submission of the certificate we looked for it in the almirah , did up and down of the entire almirah and house but oh no ! It was lost. The marriage certificate was lost .

I was sad and depressed cannot explain my state of mind. That simple paper had lot of value in my life. I prayed to Sai earnestly and promised him that I will finish reading Sai Satcharitra in 3 days. Sai should help me out to find it. I finished reading, prayed and prayed to Sai asked him to do some miracle but no ,nothing happened. I did not get the certificate.

I made an affidavit and got the passport done. During our visa interview I asked Sai "you have not helped me to find the marriage certificate, do not know for what reason ?but please help me and my husband to get the visas .And Lo! Another miracle we got the visas.

Then a month passed by and I kept wondering in my mind why did Sai not help me this time?????

One day I just looked at Sai and said" Sai you are testing my patience. I don’t want a duplicate marriage certificate. I want the original marriage certificate. If you want please give it to me .I will not look for it anymore and you give it to me in my hands .I don't know how you do it"..and forgot about my conversation with Baba .

After few days it was Thursday morning, my husband opens the almirah drawer to take out some cash and to his surprise he sees a envelope neatly kept .Out of curiosity he peeps into it and sees our marriage certificate neatly folded in it ,he screames in excitement, and I jump out of my bed .Oh what do I see my prayer answered…I look at Baba with folded hands and tears in my eyes because I know confidantly that He has done the miracle and no one can do it because that almirah, that drawer, each envelope each paper I had searched again and again each time earlier but to no result.

I am 100% sure it is my Sai who has kept it there and helped me with my prayer .Sai has given back my document to me only after teaching me a small lesson of patience and to be little more careful in life. And I have learnt it very well .No matter how long it takes our prayer to be answered but Baba is watching and hearing. He shall definitely bless.

Sainath koti koti pranam to you...

OM SAI NATHAYE NAMAH .
Moonmoon Banerjee Singh

Photo sent by :Sachin Datta
logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments:

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .