Saturday, April 4, 2009

Baba follows and stands by us.

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 11:06 PM
Sri Sadguru Sainath says,

"If Baba accepts a devotee, He follows him and stands by him, day and night, at his home or abroad. Let the devotee go anywhere he likes, Baba is there ahead of him in some form in an inconceivable manner." - Sri Sai Satcharita.

This was true in my case.

Dear Manishaji

Hope you are doing great with Baba's grace, I would like to write my first Sai Vrat experience in which I have experienced the above mentioned promise of Baba, No words to thank Him enough, and I bow my head infront of Him and let Baba be with me and narrate this experience through me.

As stated in my earlier post I came to US recently. I reached in October first week on a sunday. US is new to both of us. We moved from Germany. So we dint know anyone here. I brought Saivratam book in Tamil along with me from my aunty (periamma), and decided to start the pooja the coming Thursday.

After my jet lag and other stuffs I started doing my pooja, I always carry Sai Baba idol with me wherever I go, so I started doing the pooja. I was in a very confused state that time about my personal and career life, I simply started the pooja without praying for anything specifically, believing that my Baba knows what to give and when to give, but still at times I starts worrying and I applied for my EAD.

I was in a dilemma whether I should study further or should try for a job or should I think about getting into family, really I didn't know. The situation was like, back in India they were looking for marriage for my brother and for my brother in law, so I may have to go to India at anytime. These things left me very disturbed and even my career side was also not so bright as I have moved recently. So I simply left everything at my Baba's feet and continues doing the vratham.

After I finished my sixth week one of my friend called and said she got a job, she was also in want of a job very badly and she was trying for about 8 months so I gave her one book from my aunty before leaving to US, but somehow she couldn’t start it immediately, so when she started she got a job immediately with very good pay, she called up and told me. After the first week of pooja itself she got a job and she was totally happy about that, I felt so good for her.

So on the seventh week of my pooja just two days after I heard the news from her I finished the pooja in the morning and I was chatting with my brother who is in Germany and I said in a playful way, "see, she got a job in just one week and I have finished seven weeks and still I don’t see anything", I really did not mean this, but just a playful talk, but my brother got angry and said "did u try anything or did u do anything from your part apart from pooja? How could you expect Baba to find a job for you without you trying for it" then I said "Baba will do it for me, whatever I am today is by Baba only, and this time I did not get any clue from Him to try for anything so how can I proceed, but you wait and see my Baba will give what I need, more than myself Baba only knows what is best for me, so I leave everything to Him and He will give me even without me trying hard for it".

This was the sentence I told him and at the same time I got a mail from my husband from his lab, then I asked my brother to hold on and just opened the mail, it was from one of my husband's friend. She sent a mail to my husband stating there is a part time job available and the owners are also Indian and to take up that job I don’t need an EAD also and gave some numbers to contact.

I was surprised and told my brother "hey it seems .... and I did not even finish the sentence and my brother said don’t say you got a job :-) and I was laughing and said Yes I think my Baba is giving me a job let me find out the details and my brother was like, my God this girl is crazy :-)) and said ok you go ahead and let me know the results tomorrow. so I cut the phone and starts trying that number and they gave me the address and asked me to come in person and I said I will come with my husband that weekend and told my husband also the details.

He came home at 7 p.m. and asked me to get ready to go there, I was so hesitant because that time itself the winter started and it was too much for me, again I thought today was Thursday so I should go. But still I was confused and praying Baba to be with me since we don’t know anything about how much they pay for an hour and I was afraid that I did not have EAD also that time, so I was praying Baba I want to feel Your presence in someway and I will accept this as Your wish and will go ahead with it.

Surprisingly, we find the place very near to our home just 10 minutes walk, when we entered, the owners were there and they were telugu people and my husband talks telugu, so they were very friendly and they liked us and all three of them were talking in telugu and said not to worry about EAD and all, I couldn’t join them because of the language barrier and I was just praying whether I could see any picture of Baba, and I was roaming through the store.

I found a MahaLakshmi photo on the wall which is visible when anybody opens the door and suddenly on the other side of the wall what I saw was a big Sai Baba picture, my God I couldn’t believe my eyes, coming to US and seeing Baba in an unexpected place is like my God, I controlled my tears. I asked them about the picture then they said the girl is also a staunch devotee of Baba and she got this picture from Shirdi some two years back, This reminded me of the verse from Satcharita and Baba's assurance to Shama while he was going to kasi and prayag,

Sri Sadguru Sainath says,

"If Baba accepts a devotee, He follows him and stands by him, day and night, at his home or abroad. Let the devotee go anywhere he likes, Baba is there ahead of him in some form in an inconceivable manner." - Sri Sai Satcharita.

She was so happy to know that I also worship Baba, so I did not even ask about the salary or anything I accept the job as Baba's prasad and she also reads daily a chapter from Sai Satcharita and then only will have lunch.

These things were all amazing to me as I did not expect this I really wanted to see Him somewhere on the way and feel His presence but I never thought He will be with me always in His own roop at my work place and bless me like this. Everything is going on fine now and I gave them Saivratham book in telugu and she finished and got wonderful experience through that also. And in few days I got my EAD too, my friends were all surprised to know that I got EAD in less than 2 months. Its all Baba's leela.

It did not stop here and now I will be going to India to attend my brother's marriage as well as my brother in law's marriage. These are also a miracle and I will post it in my next experience.

Bow to Shri Sai and peace be to all, Sairam.

Regards
Gayathri

logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

if one want to do sai vrat should their book be given by some other sai devotees else can we take a new book

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .