Monday, March 2, 2009

Never lose your faith in tough times.

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 3:23 PM
Dear readers,

Sai devotee Divya narrates her Sai experience giving importance on the fact that one should never ever loose faith on Sai even if their prayers are apparently not being answered .Whatever Sai Baba does He does it for the best of His Children and He knows it very well.Please read the mail attached below.Jai Sai Ram.

Dear Manisha ji,
OM SAI RAM
After lots and lots of thinking, I finally decided to post one of my recent experiences of baba's blessings. My experience will be a lesson to all those who start losing their faith when their prayers are not answered.

I had a miscarriage 1 and a half years ago and have not been able to conceive again. I did 9 Thursdays vrat pooja two times but with no results. Earlier Baba has shown me his blessings in a number of ways, but after these vrats,I was feeling disappointed and felt that may be Baba has now deserted me. I thought........after all he has so many devotees to sing his praise, so how does it matter if he upsets me.

Anyways,today morning I decided to go to Sai baba's temple to purchase the required books to be distributed after the udyapan of my vrat.When we started from home, I saw a three wheeler all decked up with Baba's photos. Again after 8-10 min,I saw one more three wheeler with Baba's photos. It was like baba following me .Then while having his darshan,I challenged him that "show me your miracle today. My 9 vrats have been not accepted by you, I am not able to conceive again, at least give me some guidance". After his darshan I was listening to his bhajan's CD in my car on way back and suddenly with a jolt our car crashed into another car crossing the traffic signal.

But dear devotees, see my thoughts, I grumbled against Baba saying that even after having your darshan in Shirdi this month and in temple today, this is what you are giving me. I hate you now.
I was busy calculating the damage and the expenses that we have to bear in repairs. The car crashed near the temple only and I really felt upset with Baba whole day.

Suddenly, slowly in the evening, my thoughts started changing. I recollected that I had put Sai Baba's sticker at the back, which remained undamaged and I had HIS photo on our dashboard as well.

You won’t believe, whatever the damage was it was on the bonnet only, which has now crushed like a paper but in the portion between the dashboard and the back, this area was covered with Baba's photos and we were sitting in between, and by his grace we were unscratched. Only my son 6 yr suffered some nose bleeding.

This was baba's miracle and I got my answer for not conceiving. Can you all imagine what would have happened if I was pregnant and met with this accident.

Thus baba answered me and rescued me. But I was the one who thought all nonsense about him. I was worried about lakh of rupees that will cover the damage, but is this amount more precious than our lives......now I ask myself.

As I told earlier, Baba was following me in form of pictures and this doesn't end here, we hired a taxi to return to our home, and there also he was present in a black and white photo. So he literally HE brought us home safely.

By HIS grace, the crowd that surrounded us after the accident helped us with kind words and so was the attitude of the person with whose car our car dashed against.

So, dear all if your wishes are not getting fulfilled immediately do not doubt Baba.If you don't feel him around in your tough times, then he has not deserted you, but he is carrying you in his arms so that you sail through easily .

Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments:

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .