Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Remembering His Holy name-experience by Sai devotee Durga.

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 1:10 PM
Dear readers,
Chanting His holy name,remembering HIM conciously and unconciously in our day to day mundane life makes us realise that a simple day also becomes blessed day by Baba if we do not forget Him at any moment of our life.Here is Sai leela experienced by Sai devotee Durga ji as attached in mail below.Jai Sai Ram .


OM SAI RAM,
Dear Manishaji
last Thursday i.e. on 28th May I had great experience with Baba I request you to pleass upload in the blog of Saibaba.

The experience goes like this :
After my morning pooja I was at home itself busy with my other works I did not go to office as I was not well a little bit and also my mother was not well.

My father came home for lunch at 1:10 and said he needs my 10th bonafide certificate xerox to be submitted in the municipal office then only my application for my caste certificate will be accepted. I was tensed as I dont know where was my original Bonafide certificate? and if at all I start searching at home also I knew its impossible to get because I had not seen it since years .I was dam sure that I had lost it over the years.

If at all start searching also it is highly impossible to get in 1hour. But my heart felt like chanting Babas name.I started chanting his name and while searching for it I found the original certificate .I was stuned,surprised and ofcourse really happy. I thanked Baba immensely who blessed me like this and after that I submitted my certificates in municipal office which they accepted. This was not possible for sure without Baba's intervention .I thank Baba for his silent help .

Now comes other experience on the same day .

My Mother was not well she had not taken anything since morning inspite of my forcing .She was just sleeping ,while sleeping itself she went in to unconscious stage. Seeing her in that state I and my sister were very much shocked and did not know what to do?

My Dad was not at home at that time ,I rushed to our pooja room ,lit one agarbatti to Baba and took Babas udi and applied on my mothers forehead and also put some udi in her mouth .And prayed Baba sincerely to pleases help us and bring my mother to conscious state.Chanting his name with in 2minutes my mother opened her eyes, she came to normal conscious state. I know it is Baba and his Udi .I thanked Baba for blessing us on Thursday and taking care of us in such a way which would have created lot of problem for us .Baba my Koti koti pranam at your holy feet .
OM SAI RAM

With Warm Regards,
Durga Sharma

logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice experiences....thanks a lot for sharing with us...OM SAIRAM...LOVE YOU A LOT SAIMA.....:):)

Unknown on February 3, 2014 at 9:10 PM said...

sai baba mujhe sirf aur sirf aap se baat karni hai aur kisi se naji. aap par sab huq hai. mey kisi se kuch nahi bolnr wala. sirf baba aur mey. jai shri ram

Unknown on February 3, 2014 at 9:10 PM said...

sai baba mujhe sirf aur sirf aap se baat karni hai aur kisi se naji. aap par sab huq hai. mey kisi se kuch nahi bolnr wala. sirf baba aur mey. jai shri ram

Unknown on February 3, 2014 at 9:11 PM said...

sai baba mujhe sirf aur sirf aap se baat karni hai aur kisi se naji. aap par sab huq hai. mey kisi se kuch nahi bolnr wala. sirf baba aur mey. jai shri ram

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .