Monday, March 2, 2009

.BABA is always with us If we are with HIM always mentally

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 7:52 PM

Sairam dear readers,

Sai bhakt Rama Rao Ji has been sharing his Sai leela from time to time .Here is very nice leela and he has given apt title to the post .Jai Sai Ram .

Respected Manishaji,

I am Rama Rao sending this message from Bangalore.
My wife and I came to Bangalore to spend a few months here this summer time,with children.
Just like my previous observation of the presence of BABA,I had a nice experience to day.I just now reached home ,and could not resist writing this immediately,just to share my joy with all of you.

To day morning I had seen BABA in the state of half sleep and half awake,as a pratima/photo with big round red kumkum on his forehead .

This round kumkum bindi on the forehead of BABA is some what new, if not unusual ,to me.I was very glad.I got up immediately after that, and was confident/or say, expecting that to day I will see BABA pratima /photo with kumkum on HIS forehead.

In the evening, our interior designer took us to one of his client's home, to show his work.It is a nice big home with a very special pooja room. You know what I saw in the pooja room?!!!!. BABA pratima with Kumkum bindi on HIS forehead,along with other photos.

We get excited and satisfied to feel that BABA is always with us.

Thanks & Regards
Rama Rao

logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments:

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .