Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sai grace keeps us going -Experience of Sai devotee Sandra-part-1

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 10:59 PM
Dear readers
Happy Thursday and Happy Baba's day .
We have ups and down in our life.But life's troubles and turbulances can be easily taken care by us if we have firm Faith and patience in our Guru .It is our Guru who gives us strength to bear the adversaries.The Sai leela shared here by Sai devotee Sandra reaffirm the fact that the deep faith on Baba can only rescue us from all the worldly vagaries.If we surrender ourselves to our Sai everything is automatically taken care of .Read below the attached heart touching Sai leela of Sai sis Sandra.Jai Sai Ram .

Sai Ram Dear Manisha Ji

I have had several dreams of Shirdi Sai Baba. This is my first one. I have been going through some difficult times in my life. My husband has left me when my daughter was of six years of age. He has moved on with his life but we are still married. I have been through a very traumatic time in my life. In 2007, I had filed for a divorce and till now, my divorce has not been finalised. I will relate the reason why my divorce has been finalised.

Eversince he left me, I used to sit in front of Lord Shiva, Mother Parvathi and Lord Ganesha and cry constantly. I used to ask myself what I have I done that could have been so bad in that my husband had to do what he did. One day, I lit an agarbathi in front of the frame and was crying my eyes out.

The agarbathi was burning at the tip and suddenly, I saw rays or showers of smoke coming from the middle of the unlit part of the agarbathi. I was shocked to see that. At that time I had a neighbour that were Sai devotees. I approached my neighbour and told her what I had seen. She said to me that it was Sai's presence. I used to believe in Sai Baba a few years ago before my marriage and had stopped praying to him because I was very upset. The reason for my being upset was that my dad had colon cancer and he had limited time to live.

My mum's sister was a staunch Sai devotee and had moved in with us at that time. Vibhuti was materialising in her prayer room. All the frames were blessed with Vibhuti. I used to sit and talk to Baba about my dad's illness and prayed for healing. I used to come out of the prayer room with a sweet fragrance on me. My mum used to tell me that I smelt very good. I showed her the vibhuti I had on my skirt.

With time, my dad passed away at home. I was very upset with Baba, because at that time my line of thinking was that if He healed so many people, why couldn't He heal my dad. Since then I had lost interest in praying to Sai.

After that I got married and my in-laws did not know much of Sai Baba and did not have any belief in him. Things had changed for me and I had nothing but darkness in my life. My husband constantly criticised Sai Baba and did not want to hear of Him. He had no belief in Sai Baba.

My knowledge on Sai Baba, at that time, was very limited. Whenever, I used to pass my neighbour's flat, I used to see a huge frame of Sai Baba. My neighbour told me lots of things about Sai Baba and had at that time told me about the Sai Satcharitra in porcelain. I went looking for Sai Baba's murthi's, frames and books on him. I was very lucky to find so many books on him and was even lucky to find a small murthi of Shirdi Sai Baba. I don't know why but I was drawn to Shirdi Sai Baba.

During 2007, a friend of mine had given me a huge surprise on my Birthday. She asked me close my eyes and I did so. When I opened my eyes, I saw this huge frame of Shirdi Sai Baba. I was so touched and tears came down my eyes. I did not know how to thank her. My day was indeed a very blessed one. Since that day, I felt that Sai Baba is with me and my daughter all the time. I have heard so many stories of the Sai Satcharitra and how it had helped people but did not know how to get that book.
I happen to read a book on the experiences of people of Shirdi Sai Baba and I happened to find an address to write to, to get a copy of the book. I somehow had received a copy the book from overseas and read it. After I read the book, I had a dream of Shirdi Sai Baba with the Sai Satcharitra in his hands. He showed me to read pages 92 to 102 of the book because he knew how I was suffering health wise.

Eversince then, I always read the Sai Satcharitra and have had many more experiences. I will share them with you later.
Manisha, please can you put this on your website. I will be sending you some more.

Om Sai Ram
Sandra
------------------------
Manisha Ji,
I have another Sai leela for you. Eversince my husband had left me, I used to travel four times a day by bus or taxi to take my child to school, go to work and to fetch her. It was not an easy life for me.

I had suffered with my legs. I used to cry with pain on my legs and my legs could not carry me, but I needed to get my child to school. Nobody in my neighbourhood used to help me. My daughter used to complain of her legs paining. I used to tell her to try and manage. There were days where I could not climb uphill to my daughters school.

My legs used to burn with pain and my chest used to pain. I used to cry on the way and ask God, what have I done to suffer a life like this? At that time, I had my drivers licence, but have not driven a car. In 2008, I heard about Baba's 40 day Sugar Candy Pooja on the internet. I downloaded it and did the prayer.

My wish at that time was to buy a car because of my health and my child. My daughter was to start High School in another area and I needed a car badly. I kept on looking in the newspapers for special offers and my boss found me an article of a car firm selling brand new cars. I prayed to Sai to help me buy a new car for me and my daughter.

I went to the internet and did some queries. I did some phoning around and came across something that was ideal for me and my daughter. The colour of the car I had in mind was a metallic silver and something small.Before I could go and actually see the car, I had a dream one morning.

In this dream, I was driving a small silver car with black seats. Next to me was Shirdi Sai Baba sitting. He was all in a white kafni and his sleeves was rolled up. He did not say anything but sat with me whilst I was driving.

This was two weeks before I could see the car and sign the deal. I went to the temple and saw the Priest. I told the Priest that I wanted to buy a car and that if he could tell me which was the best days to buy the car, the time and when to bring the car to the temple to do prayers.

On the third week, at the end of November 2008, I happened to go to this car firm. What I saw was what I had seen in my dream. It was a small Toyota Yaris, a 2 door car, with black seats. I immediately knew that this was for me and this is what Sai Baba has given me. It was the exact same thing I saw in my dream.
Everything had worked out for me. I took the car for prayer and still have it. I don't know how else to thank Sai Baba for giving me this car.Manisha Ji, this is to share with all other Sai Devotees. I will be sending you some more later.
Om Sai Ram

Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments:

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .