Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sai Baba and Sai Satcharitra Mahima

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 1:54 PM
Sairam dear readers ,
Mahima of Sai Satcharitra and the effectiveness of holding it close to our heart has been read ,written and experienced by many many bhaktas.Sai Satcharitra is amrit which gives us life and hope round the clock.I have personally experienced many many leelas through Sai Satcharitra ,not only by reading but even by just holding it close to my heart .Baba has guided ,blessed and treated me /bhaktas many a time through HIS this Divine gift to all His Children "Shri Sai Satacharitra".It's effectiveness cannot be measured in words but has to be felt by reading and holding it close to one's heart.
One more Sai devotee feels the power and effectiveness of holding to Sri Sai Satcharitra and surrendering to Holy feet of Sri Sainath Maharaj.Please read below.

Sairam Sai bhakth Manisha,

I would like to share a personal experience I have had recently.I visited Shirdi recently and surrendered HIM completely.I read a lot of mails and in blogs in which people say they read Sai Satcharitha and explained in it the importance of reading and the fruits it bears.

On the first day of Diwali, early morning I had a dream in which I was doing Bhajan in Shirdi Sai Samadhi Mandhir with my eyes closed in deep devotion while I discovered the pujari saying there is kumkum materialised all over my body-head,shoulders etc.I immedietly woke up from dream and felt a strong urge to read the Sai Satcharitha.I committed myself that I would complete it in sapthaha( 7 days ).I started it on the next day and completed in 7 days.

After completion of Satcharitha, I saw myself in complete bliss. Almost all of my thoughts are engrossed in meditating on HIM.Every where I see his presence.I feel elated when I read HIS scriptures.

It was then that my sister who is in her MSc 1 semester said to me that she is unable to concentrate on her studies staying at the hostel. She is having issues going on with the kind of food they serve at hostel. She was damn home sick while I convinced that there is just one more year left and her life would be very bright after that if she continued with studies.



But she did not get convinced and came back home with her entire luggage saying that she would discontinue her MSc.I did not know what to do ,how to convince her ?but yes ofcourse I had firm faith on Sai. Having read Sai Satcharitra in which there are many such incidences in which Sai ultimately does good to the one who surrenders. I prayed to him to build confidence in my sister who is very sensitive and make up her mind to take up the exams which where just 2 days ahead.

It is then that a strange and unbelievable(to me) thing happened.My sister called up and said that she would attend the exams and would come home every weekend and that I should convince her college wardens for the same.We did the same and she has taken her first exam.I can see a lot of confidence in her as she explains the way she has written.To me and my strong thoughts it is SAI who had come to our rescue.The things which seemed tough to convince were so easily materialised , I know no one other than Sai could sail us out from this situation .

He who has firm faith in him and surrenders him completely never sees miseries in life.I sincerely pray and ask devotee to attribute everything whether it is your success or defeat to him.And I can say confidently that He takes care of everything and this one recent incident is one such proof.

Peace be with All. Bow to his lotus feet.Jai Sai ram.
Thanks & Regards,
Sudheer

logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Manishaji
I read your post regarding Mahima of Sai Charitra.
It is true that Sai Sat Charita is the Ashish Vachans( words of blessings) of Lord Sai Nath.Each storey in the Sai Charitra give a unique message. That is why the holy book is so revered by every devotee.
Your post has strengthened this beleif.
I pray that Sai Baba give you all the strength and wisdom to continue the good work you are doing.

ashutoshji on November 20, 2008 at 12:56 AM said...

Respected Sai Bhakt Manisha
Sai Ram
i wish to read Sai Satcharit.
i am in uN Mission in Congo,
my wife had very bad fever of 45 days ,unable to eat drink even sit properly .
we were very very worried ad Drs tend to get very bad infection very often. My father in law did Sai satcharit for her and things started doing well to our surprise.
i am having some problem in office i hope Sai Ram can improve my situation as well. please guide provide soft copy if available some where.
Sai Ram
ashutosh

Anonymous said...

Dear Sai sister,
I have been visiting your blog regularly.
The best thing I found about your blog is the originality of the presentation. I see that, many other bloggers try to imitate the style and sometimes the contents of other blogs.
One thing commendable about your blog is that though we read the stories from the books but you give a new meaning to them. Your narration reflects your true and deep devotion to Sai Baba.
I like the header and the footer of your blog, I am impressed with your explanation about choosing the Peacock as symbol.
I wish that SAI BABA give you all the strength to continue the seva.

Anonymous said...

Nice experience....thanks a lot for sharing with us...OM SAIRAM...LOVE YOU A LOT SAIMA...:):)

Anonymous said...

aum sai ,i am a job seeker now-a-days in frustration regarding my family and job .With the hope of getting better result from sri sai i m reading sri sai satcharita.Please baba help me.I am hopeless save my family and me.

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .