Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I will carry your burden-Shri Sai Baba.

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 9:33 PM
Sai is the Abode of Mercy and is affectionate towards His devotees.We,who are weak and without any merits, do not know what Bhakti is and how to please our Sai but we all very well know this much, that though all others may leave us, Sai won't forsake us.He is with us always and takes care us irrespective how we are.Here Sai Baba's intimate and close bhakt Mhalsapathy relates such leela about Baba's intense love and caring for his Bhaktas.In the Sri Sai Satcharitra chapter 7 the leela of Baba taking upon Himself the Bubonic plague of Balwant Khaparde is already given.

Here is a very strange incident which left Mhalsapathy speechless..
Mhalsapathy's wife had once gone to visit her brother in Nadur Singota .As usual Mhalsapathy was sitting close to Baba, and doing his seva.Suddenly Baba said." Arre one of my Bhaktas has developed an abscess, and is in great deal of distress. I too have developed an abscess on my buttock .Soon I will feel better.”

Mhalsapathy could clearly see that Baba had developed an abscess on His buttock. And was having a great deal of pain and discomfort in sitting .Mhalsapathy was very concerned about this. But Baba said,"Bhagat don't worry after two or three days it will heal, and I will feel better".

Mhalsapathy did not know at that time whose abscess Baba had taken upon Himself. Though he knew that Baba would readily take the illness of His Bhaktas on Himself. And relieve them of their pain and suffering. Two days later the abscess did burst and Baba was relieved of the pain.

Three days after the incident Mhalsapathy received a letter from his wife. She wrote how she had developed an abscess on her buttock. As the pain was unbearable she prayed to Baba for relief. Immediately she got relief, and two days later the abscess burst and she felt alright.

It was then that he realized that Baba had taken abscess upon Himself when his wife prayed to Him for relief .Overwhelmed by Baba's love and compassion Mhalsapathy said "Look Marthand (to his son)to give your mother relief Baba took upon Himself the pain and abscess .Hence, your mother became alright and our GOD mother suffered so much."
It is so very true and we all Sai children at some point of our life have witnessed this how Baba runs for His children and help them overcome their problems be it of any type,physical,material ,spiritual etc...any type He is always there for US.
Jai Sai Ram.


logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

5 comments:

zakir on December 23, 2011 at 12:51 PM said...

sai baba help me

zakir on December 23, 2011 at 1:18 PM said...

saibaba iam facing a lot of problems in my life.i have completed my primary education in saibaba school,iam agreat devotee of sai baba,i have failed a lots of time in my education,also i got a big accident that took me bed rest for 3 years my ambiton is to become a great person in the world pls saibaba,help me to reach this aim as soon as possible.

zakir on December 23, 2011 at 1:24 PM said...

hi saibaba please solve my my problem and give me a best job

Anonymous said...

pls saibaba help me iam in trouble pls tel my future what will happen

Anonymous said...

Really nice experiences....thanks a lot manishji for this post...OM SAIRAM...LOVE YOU A LOT SAIMA....:):)

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .