Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Baba blessed in dream .

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 9:50 PM
Dear readers
The title of the blog "Sai Baba experiences of devotees", points to experiences of devotees before 1918 and devotees after 1918 .

The experiences are sanjeevani buti for Sai bhakt in present time .

Many a time other than the leela of devotees present at Baba’s time I am posting leela of devotees of present time ,as I believe reading, hearing or sharing them has the same effect as experiencing them personally.

Sai Baba said many time “Let my leelas be known, reading them or listening to them is also a form of devotion to me, it shall increase Shraddha and Saburi, which are two important requisites in one’s life."

When Annasaheb Dabholkar seeked Baba’s permission via Shama to write about HIM,Baba told Shama to ask Dabholkar to collect the stories of HIS leela and write them ,continuing to this Baba said ,"those who shall share, listen and hear HIS leela with attention ,will be graced with His divine blessing and benefit immensely both materially and spiritually" .Hence sharing Baba’s leela is one effective and powerful way of increasing our devotion towards our mother Sai.

Few days back I had received Sai experience by Sai devotee Sudhir ji sharing his experience about Sai Satcharitra, today he is sharing another experience he recently had.

We as human always have some or the other issue in our day to day life .We do not know whom to go and share every minute? other than speaking to our Sai.

Doing our daily chore facing the situation ,we are constantly in communication with none other ,than our Sai .As we all Sai bhakt are sure that no one but Our Sai can work on us and solve our problem which may appear impossible to be resolved if shared with anyone .It may be resolved immediately or it may take time but prayer in the court of Sai never goes in vain . Jai Sai Ram.

Hi Manishaji,
Jai Sairam.
Last week, I had posted you my experience on holding Sai Satchritha close to heart and the advantage of reading it regularly and practicing it.

This week I m mailing to you yet another wonderful leela of Baba experienced recently .

I am software professional and I commute to my office to and fro for about 3 hrs daily and feel very tired at the end of day.

I had been looking for a house close to my office in Hyderabad quite for sometime. Every one is aware of the fact that leasing house is not only very difficult but very costly too in the Metros.
Few days before I had a dream in which I was conversing directly with Baba.He looked exactly the same as we see in photos wearing White robe with white turban. I had explained him that I felt very tired and worn-out commuting to office daily.

He just said "Is it so? Then give me Dakhshana".

Then I had 2 rupees coin in my pocket which I gave.

Then I got up to realize that this was a wonderful dream. I am very fortunate to have Sai come to me to give His divine darshan ,converse with me and to take away my miseries and worries.

That day, evening my present house owner said that they would be increasing the house rent as it is one year of my occupation. Then I said I would be leaving the house very soon and look for a new house with the firm faith that Sai would come to my rescue. I am sure this confidence came through the divine darshan I had of Baba ,else getting the notice of increasing the house rent which is so far to commute from office would have definately left me disturbed.

Then within two days, I found a brand new house (done Gruha pravesham recently) very very easily by Sai baba's grace ,with an unbelievable lower price given, that too in one of the hottest areas in demand. Now who can tell in this short period of time who can help get this done if not our Sai!!

I thought this is all because of Baba,and the assurance He gave me in my dream .He is omnipresent. Just remembering him always removes all the difficulties .He is so close to his bhaktas that even before we ask, he is all ready to shower HIS grace.Same happened in my case.
Bow to his Lotus feet-Peace be with all.
Jai Sairam.
Best wishes and Regards,
Sudheer

logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments:

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .