Thursday, August 6, 2009

Prayers request reached Shirdi on 31st July-Sai devotee Aarti.

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 6:27 PM

Dear readers,
Sai sister Artiji has shared her experience during her Shirdi trip and with grace of Baba could offer prayers of devotees at HOLY FEET of BABA.Below is her detailed mail .Jai Sai Ram.
---------------------------------------
Please let Sai Devotees know about the submission of their Prayers on 31st August.

By the grace of Sai I reached Smadhi Mandir on 31st August (Friday morning). As usual, The Mandir was crowded with devotees. Since It was the first time I was doing such kind of seva, I was little worried as to how the prayers will be accepted by baba. I had carried the printouts of Prayers and had sealed it in an envelope. their were around 172 prayers in total. I had mailed the confirmation of the receipt of the prayers individually to each devotee when I was collating the prayers into a single document so, not repeating the names here.

When I reached near the Smadhi I gave the envelope to the priest. He took it and placed it on Smadhi. The envelope was kept for around a minute on Smadhi and was returned to me with a bouquet of flowers from smadhi itself. I was in tears and never expected such wholehearted acceptance of prayers by our Satguru Baba Sai. Thereafter we visited Shri Chavadi, Abdul baba Cottage. I touched the prayers with the life size picture of baba in Chavadi also. Finally, I went to Dwarkamai and inspite of strict security my Jiju Mr Vijay Anand who was with me managed to leave the prayers at the place which had a board which read “ This is the place where baba use to rest his hands and stand here” and the place also had baba’s lotus feet below. So, In a way we managed to give the Prayers in the hands of Sai. What more could we ask for!!


Shri Sai Satcharitra says “The saints inspire the work, the devotee becomes only an indirect cause or an instrument to achieve the end.” I thank Sai baba for choosing me to be an instrument for such a lovely seva and request him to provide me with such an opportunity again in life. I thank my sister Mrs. Aruna Arora who helped me with the printer since I had no printer facility at home. Also, I woud like to thank Satish Ji (a member of this blog who regularly takes prayers to Shirdi) for his timely guidance as to how and where to prayers were supposed to be kept.


Om Sai Ram!

Aarti Khanna

Manisha ji : Please post this with the attached picture of Sai in Golden dress. This picture is close to me as it is associated with an experience/Sai leela which I had when I was in Shirdi.
logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When the next prayers going to shirdi?

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .