Monday, June 29, 2009

Sai Baba's grace keeps us going -Experience of Sai devotee Sandra-part-2

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 8:48 AM

Dear readers,
Few weeks back I had posted Sai leela of Sai devotee Sandra(part 1) .Today I am posting her series of other Sai leela experienced in her life .These leela give new meaning to each one of us and helps us strengthen our faith and devotion on Baba .Please read the attached mail below.Jai Sai Ram .

Om Sai Ram Manisha Ji
Please receive my experiences of Shirdi Sai Baba, Part II. When I have time, I will send you some more.
May Shirdi Sai Baba bless you
Sandra.
---------------
Leela 1.
Sai Ram Manisha Ji

Here is another experience of Shirdi Sai Baba. Prior to my knowing about Shirdi Sai Baba, I used to believe and pray to Lord Shiva, Mother Parvathi and Lord Ganesha. I had so much had wanted for my family to be the same as Lord Shiva, Mother Parvathi and Lord Ganesha. I had always kept a photo of Lord Shiva and little metal frame of Shirdi Sai Baba under my pillow. One morning, when I was dressing my bed, I happened to pick my pillows and re-arrange them. Wow. I indeed received a surprise. I found that Shirdi Sai Baba’s frame was stuck inside Lord Shiva’s picture. It was a message from Shirdi Sai Baba telling me that Lord Shiva and Him are one. That had also reassured my faith in Shirdi Sai Baba.
Leela 2.
Sai Ram Manisha Ji

Here is another experience. I happened to find a Sai Vrat Pooja on the internet. I had printed it out sometime late last year and said to my friend that I want to do this Sai Vrat Pooja but am not sure when. I kept on putting it off. I happened to be on annual leave in January this year. One morning, I happened to sit in my lounge and read this printout from the internet. I read it cover to cover and had made up my mind. As I was reading this booklet, I happened to get a strong agarbathi fragrance around me. The hairs in my hands stood up. I then looked at Shirdi Sai Baba’s frame and said, Baba, I know that you are waiting for me to start this pooja.

I will do the pooja. I took a vow to do a 11 week vrat pooja. I had started it in January and had completed in March. I felt so good about it. I always use butter ghee to light my lamp. Whenever I light my lamp with ghee, the ghee is usually soft and thick. When I started doing Shirdi Sai Baba’s Vrat pooja and had lit my ghee lamp for Baba, I was amazed. After my pooja, the ghee turned into pure oil which never ever happens.

When I did this pooja, I felt His presence around me. I felt this cool breeze around me and the hairs in hand stood. I felt so good about his presence and always feel His presence around me when I pray. Manisha, Shirdi Sai Baba never lets His devotees down. When you call upon Him, He is always there. He knows out innermost thoughts, desires and wishes and with faith, He fulfils them with time.

Leela 3.
Sai Ram Manisha Ji

Here is another. In 2007, I happened to get a dream of Shirdi Sai Baba. I used to be so upset about my health. I felt lost and did not know what else to do. My medical aid kept getting exhausted and I did not have any money to pay the doctors. I used to sit and cry with my health problem and what I could not allow was for this problem to get me down because I had my child to look after.

I was very much depressed and helpless. One morning, I had a dream of Shirdi Sai Baba. I happened to be travelling in a taxi and I sat in front of the taxi near the driver. Next to me, on my right was Shirdi Sai Baba dressed all in white. I had my legs crossed and had my hand across my knee. I happened to open my right hand and here was Shirdi Sai Baba giving me two silver coins in my hands. He did not say anything and next thing when I turned in my sleep, He went away. I was so anxious to know what those two coins meant.

I happened to read the Sai Satcharitra and found out the significance of those two coins. It meant shradda and saburi which is faith and patience. He showed me that all will be fine, just only to have a little more of shradda and saburi. After that, I have found a difference in my life. Shirdi Sai Baba is my life and no matter what He will always be my Saviour, Matha, Pitha, Guru and Deva.
Leela 4.
Sai Ram Manisha Ji

My mother had been very ill during the whole of last year and up to now. She has underwent a triple bypass surgery and thereafter discovered that she had cancer in her breast. She has been in her early stages of cancer and had found it in time. Her treatments had made her very very ill and we almost had lost her on three occasions.

The day that she was undergoing her heart bypass surgery, I prayed to Shirdi Sai Baba to be with her and that her operation must be a success because the doctors had assured us that it was a fifty fifty chance of recovering. She was very upset and depressed. I sat by my prayer place at home and had cried to Baba. On the morning of my mother’s heart surgery, Baba gave me a dream. In this dream I saw a frame of Shirdi Sai Baba with a red cloth on His head and He was wearing a read Kafni as far as his shoulders on the wall of the Hospital.

I happened to look up the wall and saw Him. This reassured me that He is with my mother and that the operation would be a success. I phoned the hospital to check on my mother’s condition, and guess what, everything went well for her and she was doing fine. Today, she has recovered from both her heart surgery as well as the cancer.

Manisha Ji, during my Sai Vrat pooja, I happened to receive an e-mail at work for request for Baba’s udhi. I so much had wanted Shirdi Sai Baba’s udi from Shirdi was very unfortunate until the time of my vrat pooja. Many thanks to you for sending me the udhi. When I received it, I had given some of it to my mother as she was unwell. Her legs and body were very swollen from water retention. I mixed some of it in the water and had given her to drink.

I also put some on her forehead and prayed to Baba. I told her to continue drinking the udhi mixed in water and pray to Sai Baba to help her in her problem. Guess what. The next day her swelling had went down and all the extra water that she had storing in her body came out. Her legs were back to normal and it was thanks to Him.

I hope that you are not getting tired of me. It is just then I feel so happy to share my experiences with you as well as for the benefit of other Sai devotees, in that, do not lose hope in Shirdi Sai Baba. When the time is right, He will shower His blessings and darshan upon you. He loves all His devotees and is ever there ready to help you.

All He needs is two things from you i.e. Faith and Patience. I don’t feel lost or unhappy anymore, as I know that He there for me. I don’t know how, but I had always felt that there was someone guiding me and with me. I just could not get it right. Eventually with situations, it was revealed to me. My dream someday is to visit Shirdi, I so much want to light a lamp under the neem tree and pray to Him. I so much would want a shawl that was wrapped around Him, but I suppose that will come with time.

Manisha Ji, I have a few more to relate to you which I shall do in my next mail .

Sairam
Sathguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai .
Sandra.
Read more Sai leela shared by Sai devotee Sandra by clicking on the name of the Post .
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Unknown on June 29, 2009 at 12:50 PM said...

i feel so good when I read the sai leelas...my faith on Sai keeps increasing...I know he is there around us all the time..taking care of us ..

Shakuntala said...

Dear Manishaji
I am reading all the posts which you are publishing in your blog. I must say that each experience, though unique in itself, but indicate that our Sai Ma blesses His devotees in different ways. HIS leela is transcending all caste, creed, nations and geographies. If we stick to the two poles of Shradha and Saburi, HE is there to take care of us.
Sister, you are doing great Sai seva by sharing the devotees' experiences which throws light on different form of Sai grace.
May Baba give you strength and spirit to take your good work forward?

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .