Monday, June 8, 2009

Power of prayer and faith on Sai .

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 4:37 PM

Dear readers,

This leela was shared through comment in my blogcatalog and I am sure after reading Sai leela attached below devotees will agree that nothing is impossible for Sai devotee's if they have firm faith on Baba and pray to HIM sincerely .Please read the mail below sent by Sai devotee Srinivas ji .Jai Sai Ram .

Sairam Manisha,

Here I am writing my experience.
I am working in Pune. I belongs to Andhra Pradesh. When I was travelling from Guntur to Pune I got down the train in Begumpet(Hyderabad). There I need to change the train. The moment I got down the train I checked all my luggage, unfortunately I lost one of my bag.

The train which I alighted is an intercity between Guntur and Vikarabad. The moment I lost the bag, through my sister I informed to RPF police who is working in Secunderabad. By the time train reached to Vikarabad the Sub-Inspector to whom I complained alerted RPF at Vikarabad.

Finally I got the bag back in the same train when it was coming back. My sister collected the bag and gave it to me. The moment I lost the bag my ticket from Begumpet to Pune were also kept in that bag. Fortunately that was e-ticket. Immediately myself and my wife ran to net centre which is in Ameerpet. Now no power at that place...

You can find hundreds of net centre there, see the God Sai Leela... no power, even power is there in some places but no connectivity what to do... I dont understand... ??

By 3:02 I had to catch HussainSagar at Begumpet station.I and my wife were running on the road to find net cafe. Finally at SR nagar I found one net cafe which had power as well as connectivity.

I took the printout and left that place by Auto to Begumpet. I reached to station at 2:45 p.m. I and my wife safely caught train and come back to Pune. Later when I went to my home I collected my bag back.Can anyone realise how all these incident after loosing the bag took shape?how things got materilaised to be helpful to me ?

All this happens due my God Sai... Yes I call Sainatha as "MY GOD"... He is always running ahead of us helping us ,protecting us and guidning us .

Because of his leela only I could be able to get back the bag as well as I could catch the train on time .

I strongly believe him in each and every instance of my life and know that He is the one who is guiding me in life .Thank you Baba for being so loving and caring .

Thanks,
Srinivas.

logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details

Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

madhu52 on October 20, 2013 at 9:30 AM said...

today is my son birthday baba please give him your blessings and give him long lifeand happiness om sai ram om sai ram omsaima ilove you sai be with my childern hubby

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .