Sunday, June 21, 2009

My first encounter with Sai -Experience of Sai devotee Kaveri.

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 1:22 PM

Dear all,
As written beautifully in Shri Sai Satcharitra "By an invisible and subtle thread Baba You draw Your devotees from far and near to Your Feet and embrace them like a kind and loving mother. The devotees do not know where You are, but You so skillfully pull the wires that they ultimately realize that You are at their back to help and support them".

Sai devotee Kaveriji experienced the same.Baba pulled her like a sparrow and now embrace her and her family like a kind loving mother .Kaveri ji ,friend of Ashalatha sister has shared her Sai leela to Ashalatha sister .Please read the attached mail here.Jai Sai Ram .

Sairam Manisha Sister,
I am forwarding the miracle of my friend Kaveriji who is a sai devotee.She shared her Sai leelas with me and wanted me to write the same in my words. I thought Sai wanted me to experience the pleasure in listening and narrating other sai devotees leelas too. So I am writing down the same to be published in the blog. Hope sai will bless the same.
Sairam Ashalatha.
---------------------------
Sai Leela shared by Kaveri Ji :

During the mid 1993-94 I went to Tirupathi to have darshan of Lord Balaji with my family and when we were to return to our cottage to our great surprise we met our Uncle who had also come for darshan and he had brought a big portrait of Saibaba and gave the same to me. That was when I saw my Saibaba first. I did not get any other chance to know about Sai as my uncle was the first person to introduce Sai to our family. I never thought that I am stepping into my Sai world. I thank my uncle from the bottom of my heart for guiding me towards the right path.

It was around 1996-97 we were living in Chennai and my cousins took me to a rally followed by a satsang of Bhagwan Kalki. A stage was set up for the satsang in front of a big temple. I was little curious to know what temple it is and tried to slowly peep into it. I saw Saibaba and many pictures then I realized that I am inside Mylapore (Chennai) Saibaba mandir. I did not know anything about Saibaba until then. I only understood that I am feeling very nice and I experienced peace of mind there. I was not capable enough to understand that Sai had tied strings to my legs and trying to pull me slowly towards him. I started enquiring about Saibaba and through my uncle, I got Sri Sai Satcharitra and few more books on Sai.



From then I started visiting Mylapore Sai mandir very frequently. I used to sit for hours and just get lost into Sai world and sometimes I was doing some sevas. My sister also had belief on Saibaba. As Sai always says,” Take one step towards me and I will come 10 steps closer to you.” So he did in my life.

My craving to go to Shirdi was increasing day by day and was waiting for someone to take me. One fine day When I was busy working in the office I received a phone call and it was my uncle he just gave me a pleasant surprise that he is planning to go to Shirdi and booked the tickets even for me

I just can’t tell you in words the happiness I experienced at that moment. I was really flying aloft. I was thanking my Sai for fulfilling my wish and my uncle for being instrumental in doing the same. From then I started to dream about the places I could visit like Samadhi Mandir, Dwarakamayi, Chavadi and so on I was so excited and could not wait for my Sai’s darshan. The journey day came and throughout my journey I was just imagining about my Sai’s darshan.

I was in a different world not bothered about anything that was going on around me. At last we reached Shirdi .I could not even wait in the “Q” for booking the cottage I just want to see my Sai and Yes we had the darshan I wanted to have more and more I was doing circumambulation may be nearly 15 times.

I was waiting for Kakad arati and stood in the Q whole night and that was my first experience of attending arati. I was in a total bliss and I was inclined to learn all the aratis. I really felt that Sai had accepted my devotion by calling me to Shirdi. Before leaving Shirdi I carried some soil from Shirdi I felt everything precious there. From then I could feel the blessing of Sai in my life.

My parents were busy looking for an alliance and I wanted to take Sai’s blessing before the alliance was finalized. So I went to Mylapore temple and wanted Sai’s permission after my darshan I came out and was about to start my bike and found something on the ground and when I picked up it was a small pratima of Lord Ganesha.

My Sai Ganesha blessed me and I took this as a real blessing signal from my Sai everything went on well and by the mercy of Sai my husband too is a Sai devotee. He really helps me to step forward in my spiritual world and encourages me to do sevas in the mandir. I am thankful to my Sai for what I am and wish to be under the shade of Sai always.
Sairam.
Kaveri.M.

logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OM SAI RAM

Anonymous said...

OM SAI RAM

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .