Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sai blessed me with flower and Aarti book -Experience by Sai devotee Ashalatha.

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 10:20 PM
Dear Readers
Happy Thursday and Happy Baba's day ,
Our love is enough to take us close to Baba and feel HIS presence in everything that takes place in our life.Intensity of our faith and love in Baba makes us witness HIS grace in every thing that happens in our life ,be it in waking state or in dreaming.Sai sister Ashalatha has witnessed Baba's love not only in dreaming state but also in waking state .Please read the mail attached below by her .Jai Sai Ram .

Dear Manisha sister ,
This miracle of our Saima took place in December 2007. A friend of mine who is a Sai devotee had planned to go to India for vacation and also decided to go to Shirdi. She was very happy about her trip as this was her first pilgrimage to Shirdi. Before leaving to Shirdi she asked me whether I need anything from Shirdi and I had requested to get me Sai’s Udi as it is the most precious one for all the Sai devotees.

Blessings from Sai in my dream: One fine morning I had a wonderful dream in which I was in front of a very big mandir, I was not able to see the deity but just the walls and the entrance of the mandir. It was grey in color with tall walls and had no paint looked like the one built with stones. I was infact coming out of the mandir after darshan and found few shops on the either side of the road.

I was attracted towards a particular shop mainly because the sales of the shop was taken care by a small boy around 10 years and he was literally screaming at the buyers and warning them not to touch any thing from his shop as the arrangement would get messed up and just asked them to point out whatever they need and he would pick them up and give it to them. This shop seemed to be over crowded when compared to the others. I was curious to find out what is special in that shop.

So I slowly enquired one lady who was just coming out of the shop, she told me that this shop is so special because the little boy had packed each and every arati book of Sai with the flowers (dried) which were offered to Sai in the mandir and all these are nicely stapled inside a polythene cover. So the devotees are feeling blessed to buy as it contains flowers.

When I checked the price of the book she said it is Rs.10/- I really felt so excited about all this and somehow wanted to get into the shop and buy one packet but then I realized I had just Rs.5/-and the price of the book was double that. I did not carry my purse.

My husband had dropped me in the mandir and will come after a while to pick me up and if I wait for him I was not sure whether the shop will have any packet left out. I was praying to Sai to bless me with arati book and flowers. I was just standing in front of the shop and watching the crowd and hearing to the scream of the boy. After a while the devotees were dispersing with books and flowers. I thought even if I am not able to buy the book I will atleast touch and feel the flowers and the book. Slowly I gained courage and stepped into the shop and the boy looked at me and asked for money, I said,” I don’t have enough money to buy the book.” He said,” then you have no place here and don’t dare to touch anything.”

I was to step down from the shop, that boy called me when I turned towards him he said, “listen, It is okay if you don’t have money to buy you can just touch and feel the book and the flowers". My happiness reached no bounds. He gave me one packet and I immediately touched the flowers and the book was blue in color with a beautiful image of our Saima on either side of the book. I just kissed my Sai. The book was just palm size, Sai was looking so pretty as usual.

I felt so happy and took it as a real blessing from Sai and thanked my Sai and the little boy for being so nice to me. I just got up from the sleep and really enjoyed the touch of the petals of flowers and the lovely smile of my Sai. I did not have the gnana to guess what was waiting for me.

My friend who had a good darshan of Sai in Shirdi returned to U.S. in the month of January and she had sent Prasad for me through another friend. I was so happy to receive the udi Prasad and she had bought couple of calendars, incense sticks, and kumkum from Madurai Meenakshi amman temple and now the mystery is solved by my Sai Yes, she gave Sai udi with the arati book which was exactly the same one blessed by my Sai in my dream. The color, size, image of Saima and even the price it was Rs.10/-to my utter shock the book was exactly matching the one I saw in my dream.

I immediately called her and thanked her for everything and shared my dream in which Sai showed me well in advance what I am going to be blessed with. She was also excited about my dream, and said infact she had another red color arati book for me but she had to give that to another friend and so she decided to give me this blue color arati book. I said only Sai can understand how happy I feel for getting a proof for my dream.

My eternal father blessed me again with the same red color arati book in Sai mandir on a Thursday after the dhoop arati this is the one which my friend actually wanted to give me. Our Sai the all pervasive will bless and provide us with whatever that suits for us.

Our Saimaharaj is so kind hearted and all merciful to bless us with miracles.
May Sai be with all of us, guide us and bless us always.

Sairam,
Ashalatha.R.

logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments:

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .