Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hand made pencil sketch of Shirdi Sai Baba .

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 10:19 PM
Sairam dear all,
Happy Vaishaki Poornima to all .

Once again beautiful pencil sketch has been drawn by Kouwshigan ji and shared with all of us .For the details of the sketch I am attaching mail of Kouwshigan ji below.Jai Sai Ram .Sairam ,
Happy Vaishaki Poornima to all ,

I would like to share a hand made portrait of Baba ,done with pencil on a paper .I dedicate this creation to our beloved Baba on the VAISHAKI Poornima Day, a special holy day in Sri Lanka as well as abroad.By the impression of Baba's original painting (attached here above), I created this pencil sketch. Hope I have touched the base as much as I could!

Loving sairam



To download the pecil sketch in large file size click Here.


logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details

Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Om Sairam
You are maintaining a very good blog.
Why there is no live darshan relay for last two days?What is the reason?

Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on March 5, 2010 at 9:17 PM said...

Sairam Ji
Thanks for your kind words.
Sometime due to slow net or server issue from the Sansthan website the Live darshan does not come .I am sure it shall be rectified soon .Please keep visiting the website and you shall see direct darshan of Saima.
At the Feet of my Sathguru Sai
manisha

Unknown on September 17, 2014 at 3:19 AM said...

Om sai baba. I went 4 times for his darshan, I suffered left leg pain I fell down 4 times my leg became swells and I have pain I can't walk I feel pain I suffered like this for 7 years sai showed one homeyopathi doctor he is professor I took medicine for 7 years before that I am bed redden with sais grace my pain reduced he is there to take care of his devotee thanks baba

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .