Wednesday, April 15, 2009

YOU AND ME ARE NOT DIFFERENT.

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 12:38 AM
Dear All ,
Any good thought when crosses our mind ,we might ignore it after a while thinking it may or may not be fulfilled but Baba does not,He is Sarvantaryaami and He is vigilant .He takes care of our wishes .This can be felt by reading the below attached mail by Rama Rao Ji .

Respected Manishaji,
I would like to share my recent experience.We, my family along with my sister and her family with children& grand children ,14 members in all went to one BABA's temple on East coat road,Chennai,almost near Mahabalipuram(10 Kms before)next to defunct Dolphin show on saturday the 11th,by a tempo traveller as a part of our outing.

It is a private property,but they allow public .It was around 11-30 PM when we reached the place.While entering through the gate,It occurred to me,and said to my self in the heart that" the Arathi time is nearing.It would be nice if we could stay for some time here and go after attending Arathi.But better not express my wish toall and impose my intention on all of them."
We went in, came out after darshan --after about 15 minutes.All of us sat in the tempo traveller and proceeded to Crocodile park which is about 5 to 6 Kms towards Chennai.After reaching the place,all of them were getting ready to get down.Four of us, elderly people in the group decided to stay back and let the children go and enjoy.
While getting down, my nephew realized that he forgot his Chappals (sandals)at the temple itself.I told him, do not worry, I shall go and bring it.So we went back to the temple.My wife, brother in law and sister stayed back in the vehicle.

I walked down to the temple.I reached the temple exactly at the time of giving Arathi to BABA.I attended the Arathi,as per the wish granted by BABA.I felt very glad and thanked BABA .

This, I narrated to our people and Inquired my nephew whether he is in the habit of forgetting Chappals.He said that he never forgets and this is the first time.See how BABA is with us always.It is worth recollecting HIS words-- ""you and me or not different.""

Thanks & Regards

Rama Rao

Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments:

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .