Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Healed by Udi.

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 8:54 AM
Dear readers
Yesterday I posted 2-3 incidents how Baba was in power of HIS devotee.The given below incident also reflect the same and also reflects the power of Udi .Many post I have posted which narrates incident about power of UDI and how devotee were benefitted by Sai Baba's udi .This is a recent experience- experienced by Sai devotee Divya .I have attached her mail below for all to read her experience.Jai Sai Ram .

Manishaji,
sairam.

I would like to write about my recent experience with Udhi.
I was working out in the apartment gym.After I finished my workout I had severe pain in my left calf and at the back of my left knee.

The pain was so severe that I wasn't able to walk or stand for 5days.

I didn't know what to do and was worried that this pain would prolong for another week/10days and it shall be very tough for me . Then I read an old post of yours Manisha ji narrating about your neighbor and how she was stung by bee and cured by UDHI.

I immediately applied udi the same night and for the next 2 days on my calf and forehead religiously.

The pain went away gradually totally in 3days.
I was amazed.I did not apply any pain balm or didn't take any tablets. I am sure my application of Udi sincerely with the faith that it shall not only cure but Sai shall also take away my pain completely by application of Udi. And same happened. my pranam at the lotus feet of my Sai.

I also wish to share another incident.

In my husband's company there is a policy according to which you have to claim all your relocation expenses(I had mentioned in my previous mail we relocated from Phoenix to Louisville) within 30days.The mover delayed bringing our stuff by 10 days and also my husband was facing some technical issues filing claim.

So I was praying to Sai with my full heart about this.In 2 days everything got resolved. It is with Baba's grace that everything could be resolved.
I feel if you pray sincerely to Baba your wish will be granted by Sai as He only wants our pure and sincere love towards HIM and nothing else.

I would like to thank you immensely for maintaining your blog so well and helping us listen to Sai radio and have Shirdi live darshan.

Keep up your good work!!!!!

It is entirely upto you to publish these experiences in your blog.I felt like sharing it with you.
take care
thanks and regds,
Divya

logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice experience...really baba's udi is very powerful....OM SAIRAM...LOVE YOU A LOT SAIMA....:):)

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .