Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Prayers reached Shirdi.

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 10:52 AM
Sairam dear all
Sai bhakt Abhijeet has returned from Shirdi and with Grace of Sai Baba he could take the prayer and place it at Baba's feet .Please read the mail below from Abhijeet ji.I thank Abhijeet for his Sai seva and may Baba bless him abundantly .
Jai Sai Ram .
------------------------------

Sai Ram Manisha ji,

I hope all is well with you. I have returned to London from India and I was in Shirdi on the 18th of March.

I managed to place all the prayers at Baba´s feet.I have sent confirmation emails or atleast emails stating that I received their prayer request to each and every sai devotee who sent me an email.In case some one has not received an email from me then I am afraid that I may not have carried his/her prayer but as far as I know that has not happened.So please let every one know that I was able to carry their prayers to Baba by HIS divine grace.

Its true that I couldnt write every body´s request on the document after I took the print out which included the prayer requests as well, but I had noted every one´s name and I have prayed to Baba to answer everybody´s prayer as He is the all merciful antaryami.

I was able to keep the prayer request document at HIS HOLY FEET in the Samadhi Mandir after which the document was returned to me.I then carried it to Dwarkamai ,
where I kept it at the padukas in front of Baba´s photo.Later on I put the document in the hundi box on my way out.I hope that all the prayers are answered by Baba.
Regards
Abhijeet

logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

baba why ur testing me like this .i'm also ur child na then why ur not responding see my family members cheating me like any thing i am thinking u as my father then why ur doing this to me i am doing good for them but still they are punishing me i'm feeling like that i was in hell baba i dont want this life anymore. my patience is over now sorry to say like this . i just want quit this life. idont have any body to express my feeling now u too making fun on me like my family members .i have surrended on ur feet. still u r not accepting me.its all my past karmas.k i dont disturb u anymore .i'm leaving baba.plz give me peace.om sai ram this is my last wish.ur child is leaving now.plz accept ur childs last prayer.om sai.

Anonymous said...

Now i am also in the same state. Wanna quit. Dunno why baba have no love on me

Anonymous said...

I AM PROUD TO FIND BABA AND HE HAS SOLVE MY PROBLEM AND PEACE BUT I FEEL THERE IS SOMETHING MORE THAT IAM TRYING TO FIND BUT IJUST CANT RECOLLECT IT ONR THING IAM SURE THAT IAM ALREADY WITH HIM INEED TO KNOW MORE HOW DO I GO ABOUT AND THE OTHWER THING IS MY SON HASN'T GOT A PROPER JOB AS AIM ONLY ONE WHO IS SUPPORTING THE FAMILY I HOPE BABA CAN SHOW ME SIGN

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .