Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Power of Sai Satcharitra Parayan.

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 8:44 PM

Dear Readers ,
Happy Thursday and Happy Baba's day to all
Many post have been posted on importance of Sai Satcharitra Parayan and its importance in our life.Sai devotee Ashalatha sister shares another great Sai leela of Sai Satcharitra Parayan .Please read below the attached mail .Jai Sai Ram .

Sairam Manisha sister
One early morning a old lady came to my home enquiring about our neighbors (tenants) and my mom told her that the tenants have already vacated she was shocked and left and two days after this one fine afternoon , a mid aged lady came enquiring about our neighbor (tenants) again .

My mom told that lady that the neighbors vacated and said the house as they feel it’s no more lucky for them. Hearing this news the lady was very upset she was accompanied by her colleague. Looking at the confused state of mind of the lady and being very hot outside , my mom told both of them to come home and she made them to sit and offered some drink. Now she enquired the strangers about their tension, just then the lady started narrating ….

Madam,” I am a widow and working for Railways and I lost my dad too so I am living with my mom and the so called neighbor was very friendly with us and his behavior was like a family person. He had once taken some money from us and invested in some chit companies and got us good rate of interest out of the amount. “ He had come to my mom again in my absence, and told my mom to give more 3 lakhs for investing, though we were not much interested about this business, he somehow used some nice words and changed my mom’s mind and took the money.

He has not turned up, nor tried to call us and inform about the details of the investment. It’s nearly 4-5 months now, we doubt whether he really invested the money or used for his personal use. Hearing this, my mom felt very sorry for them and she immediately said, Sai will take care of it he will get your money don’t worry.” If by any chance I get to know any details about the person I will definitely let you know, so please leave me your contact number .” Hearing these words of my mom the lady was so happy, she immediately asked Oh!” you are a Sai devotee?? Even my mom is a Sai devotee, I will definitely tell her about your assurance, and the ladies left.

This lady went and told her mom about my mom’s words and that old lady immediately got reminded that she should do SHRI SAI SATCHARITRA PARAYAN and she at once started to do parayan .

The leela of Sai Satcharitra parayan or we can say the blessing of Baba -in two days time somehow they got the contact of the concerned person’s sister and they got to contact the right person(tenant)and he himself apologized for all the mistake he committed and gave them a single cheque for Rs. 3 lakhs which was only possible by the intervention of our Sai.

The lady called my mom and thanked her for the timely reminder of our Sainath. Though each and every Sai devotee knew very well that the only saviour of all of their problems is our eternal father Sai, at times they need some other devotee to remind the same.

That’s how Sai must have pulled and made my mom instrumental in the scene; our Sai’s plans are unfathomable. What else to tell about the power of SHRI SAI SATCHARITRA PARAYAN.

Dear all I would also like to highlight the fact that please don’t get carried away by the sweet words of others and use your wise judgement before investing any money. “Sai wants us to save money for our future but he never wants us to be greedy.”

A small piece of information: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and SEBI (Securities Exchange Board Of India) has set some norms for the chit/fund /investment companies to adhere to. They also give some ratings on the application forms of the chit fund companies. The ratings can be in the form of a seal on the application forms. For e.g. FAA, FA+, rated companies are highly safe. Before investing the investor need to be vigilant and check whether the company bears any such seal and if yes, it means the money is at a lower risk, rather than checking the rate of interest please first see the safety of the principal amount. Lesser the ratings higher the degree of risk. The best way to invest is to deposit in Post Office savings schemes/ National saving Certificates/National saving bonds or in any other nationalized banks. Please make a wise choice. These informations are from my previous work experience so for the current ratings please go through the rules of RBI .
Sairam
Ashalatha

logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments:

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .