Thursday, February 19, 2009

SAIMA'S TIMINGS ARE ALWAYS PERFECT

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 12:44 PM

Dear Readers
Happy Thursday
I received this mail after I posted all my Thursday mails for the day .I am very happy for Manju as her prayer to Saima is being accepted and blessed by Him .Please read below.Jai Sai Ram.

Sairam Manisha ji,
I would like to share my dear Baba's leela which happened this morning. Kindly put it in your blog under the title "SAI’s TIMINGS ARE ALWAYS PERFECT"!!! Along with a cute Sai'ma picture. Sai bless you for this service Manisha ji!!!

As I informed you earlier in my mail , you know that I was called last Thursday (which happened to be Baba's day, sankatahar chathurthi, sivanesan swamiji's jayanthi day) to join cognizant on 23rd Feb (On Mahashivaratri day). They told me that they would send the confirmation mail in two days. But I waited till Wednesday. I did not get it.

I enquired my friends about this they told that I should get it before Wednesday.

I was a bit worried and prayed Sai and told my Sai brother about this. He told that all of us will pray and you will get it soon.

Then my friend told me to email to the company regarding the date intimation. I mailed them yesterday evening. This morning I checked my mail there was no reply. My dad and I went for kakad aarti n came back. I was praying to Baba.

I mentally told Saima that I will offer Saima parrot green dress. I should see my Sai on 23rd in parrot green dress, take his blessing and then only leave to office on the first day.

So Saima please send the confirmation mail today rest its your wish.

Wow, here Baba played sport. I came home from Aarti and checked mail; there was a mail from cognizant!!!!

I was so happy and told my mom and kissed her. I was in tears and I thanked Baba immensely so many time and same time this song was playing

"thoda dhyan laga sai dhoude dhoude aayenge"

I was not able to control my tears!!! And said your timings are perfect Saima!!!

How come I dint get the mail before going to aarti?
How come I got it after attending aarti?
Because its only 7.25 when I got mail..
No one will go to office at that time..??.

Sai has shown his leela and played hide n seek with me!!

This shows me that Sai has come running to help me.
He is always with me wherever I go and whatever I do.
Sai loves me a lot and I toooo love Sai a lotttt

I pray Saima that Saima should bless all of his children.

Sai should make me to buy the dress and fulfill my wish of seeing him in green dress on 23rd!!!
Sai ma thanks thanks thanks for your loveeeeeeee.. None can love me so much as you do!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever at HIS HOLY FEET
Manju Ramamurthy
Sai says,
"To keep My words I would sacrifice my life, I would never be untrue to My words."
logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments:

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .