Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sai Baba miracle of healing -Thank you Baba.

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 6:55 PM
Dear readers ,
Happy Thursday And Happy Baba's day to all .

Power of Sai Baba can be only felt .He is such a God who runs before His bhakta calls him .He is kind and He is very compassionate. No doubt why so many devotee run to Shirdi Sai Baba because they know before they even say their prayer it gets fulfilled and those who are praying they know their prayers are being worked on.

The one who witness His grace can only explain the greatness of Baba and the one who hear are blessed as the key of faith is given to them to unlock their own fate.

Complete faith and total surrender pulls his bhakta out of the gravest of situation .Readers please read below the experience of a Sai bhakta .Jai Sai Ram.

Aum Sai Ram Manisha ,
“Do not walk by sight, but by faith. Don’t let go. Don’t waiver. God will perform that which He has promised because He is a good God. He is for you and not against you.”

Dear Brothers and Sisters
I type this experience with tears of Joy. Our Lord Baba is a wonderful Lord and has continuously blessed my family. I would like to relate to you the wonderful Leela that has occurred, leaving me in the Blissful and ever Grateful state that I am in.

Five weeks ago my mum’s health deteriorated tremendously.

She visited a private doctor on a Thursday, and without a shadow of doubt, he confirmed that she has cancer spreading at an alarming rate and in an advance stage, and that she attend the local Government Hospital immediately. My mum was due to be admitted in hospital on Friday the next day.

We all were so worried and depressed.

Three weeks prior to that my dad requested for UDI from Shirdi.

As soon as she returned from the doctor on the Thursday, we found in our post the UDI that my dad requested for. She partook religiously of the UDI, and prayed together with our family to BABA for his help.

That night during my meditation I saw Shirdi Baba and he re-assured me that everything will be okay and to have Faith in Baba. I woke up early the next morning and phoned my mum before she left to go to the hospital to tell her about my Meditation.

When she attended the hospital the next day being Friday, the doctors were greatly alarmed and did a biopsy immediately.

MIRACLES OF MIRACLES, a few minutes later the test results came back as negative - “Cancer Free”.
The doctors were totally amazed because all signs and symptoms were there, that she has got cancer.
She is now recovering very well.
I have learnt that Baba is truly a miracle-working God; nothing is impossible to Him. When you ask, ask humbly, but ask specifically and according to His will. He is a God and He wants to bless us all.
Jai Sai Ram
Narisha

logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Narisha,
the lord has blessed your family.The miracle happaned is rare. in thanking Sai and help other sufferer to bring into sai' fold I think it is best done by placing an Ad in news papers as thanks giving to baba.The Baba has saved you from lot of trouble.

Ashoka

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .