Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Miracle with Ananda Sai Baba temple.

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 1:02 PM
Dear Readers

I have posted about Ananda Sai Temple Poonthandalam in Shirdi Sai Baba temple blog ,here the leela is related to one of the miracle that took place in Sai temple and what Sai bhakt Ashalatha experienced after her visit to the same temple.The detail of Ananda Sai temple Poonthandalam has been contributed by Ashalatha sister and this post has leela experienced by her after visiting the temple please read below.Jai Sai Ram .

Sairam Manisha sis ,

As I had mentioned in my earlier posts, we visited India during the month of Jun 2008 and this is the first time I got to visit Ananda Sai at Poonthandalam . I got to know about this temple through my aunt who got the golden opportunity to have Shirdi darshan with few of their friends and one important person among the group was Ramananji.

One fine evening my husband said we will visit Ananda Sai temple actually we had planned to go to Kanchipuram temple but due to the petrol/diesel strike we were not able to proceed and with great difficulty we hired a jeep and the Jeep came 1 hour later than the expected time.

I wanted to be in mandir for arathi but everyone insisted to go early as its quite far and we will get struck with traffic, I was thinking that everything is Sai’s plan and was just taking it easy. See the wonder when we reached the temple it was exactly the time for dhoop arati and as soon as we stepped in Ramananji said switch on the audio for dhoop arati.

I felt so happy to see Sai looking so natural and so different in this new Roop . One can easily notice that SaiBaba is presiding as a village guard there. I could not see anything beyond Sai temple, just bare land and the mud road leading to the temple was filled with Cashew trees on either side. It was a very calm and soothing place.

One lady came and sat in one corner of the temple and we were told that,” she is a muslim and by herself she come here and recite the Holy Quran.

“We also saw the land being dug for constructing basement for the new big mandir. We could not take any pictures since it was very dark by the time we came out. (I took my brothers help now to collect the pictures.)

I was very keen to know about the miracle behind coming up of a Sai temple and started to gather information’s from Mr.Ramanan not knowing that I will get to share with other sai devotees through Manisha sister .

He said, during the construction of the small mandir, there was a problem. The roof facing the north direction (see the photo), one can see a small pratima of sai, Flag was being installed and just close to Sai Mr. Ramanan wanted to install “OM” peetam -symbol and so they had left just left a small portion of the roof uncovered.

The person in charge for doing this job was making delaying and this was causing lot of tension, incase if there will be rainfall the Sai Baba pratima inside the temple will get wet. So he was very upset and was requesting the Engineer to work out fast. Ramanan earnestly prayed to Baba, for not knowing what is causing this delay and how he can handle?

Baba’s way Baba knows. Baba had some of his own design, Yes, Sai had appeared in Ramananji’s dream and said, “I need the peetam (-asan/chair) of mother to be installed here i.e. THE LOTUS, and what a wonder the symbol was so perfectly done and the uncovered roof was closed without any further alteration.

This is the picture on left please see.

I was speechless after hearing this; I would like to bring the miracle played by Sai with me in this regard just few days back before coming to this temple..

As soon as I landed in Chennai during our vacation the first job I did was I ordered for a locket and a ring in gold.

Locket- one side with sai dollar which I got from Plano Sai temple-U.S.
Other side to be filled with sai udi and covered with wax (used in jewel shops)
The outer part of the locket to have a “OM” symbol.

Ring- I did not want just gold melted in the form of Sai Baba because I won’t be able to see Sai‘s divine face clearly, the jeweler helped me saying they will take the responsibility of buying sai enamel in which the face will be clear enough.

I did not have any idea just left it to the wish of Sai. I requested them to deliver before my Shirdi trip but it did not materialize, later I understood the blessings of Sai in this issue.

(The idea of locket I got by reading a miracle of a devotee who lived during sai’s period he made a small hollow stick filled it with Sai udi , covered and hanged on his body with a string).

After coming back from Shirdi, we went to get the locket and ring and were surprised to see the locket not engraved with “OM” symbol but with “LOTUS”. I was wondering and my husband was questioning the jeweler about this difference, immediately I felt that must be the wish of Sai and told my husband not to ask anything more about this and just pay the bill as it must be Sai’s plan.

After all this we went to see Ananda sai and when we heard from Ramananji, about “OM’ getting transferred to “LOTUS”. My happiness knew no bounds. I felt so happy that my Sai must have done this kind of transformation in my locket too. I could relate to the miracle of Sai Ananda temple and took it as blessing of Baba and was happy to see this transformation .

By the grace of Sai, I will narrate about my finger ring in my future post as it is related to my darshan in Shirdi.
Sairam regards
Ashalatha.

logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details

Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments:

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .