Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dress Offered to Shirdi Sai Baba Tanzania .

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 7:23 AM
Dear Sai readers
With grace and blessing of Shirdi Sai Baba on the birthday of my both son I could offer dress well on time to Shirdi Sainath Maharaj here in Sai mandir Tanzania.The dress fited well and Baba looked very beautiful .Devotees can view the photos here .These are taken by mobile.Sai mandir Pujari had no words for the dress made by hand -as generally they get ready made purchased from India (as told by Pujari Ji )and offered to Baba .

Me and my Baba alone knows how the dress was made on time !I had very hectic schedule and I was finding days falling short to complete the dress and time running out of hand but I had full faith on Baba.And having faith on Baba the dress completed exactly on Wednesday afternoon .Ready to be given to Pujari Ji to offer it to Baba on Thursday -morning Kakad Aarti and Abhishek .Devotees can see photo's in larger size by clicking on the photo .Jai Sai Ram .







logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Manishaji
I have been reading your blog quite regularly. One thing I want to tell you that your blog has impressed me immensely and there are reasons for that.
There are several blogs describing Leelas of Sai Baba and these are increasing in munbers day by day. But your blogs narrates the Leelas in very different ways. The posts in your blog gives a feeling that these Leelas are written with deep devotion and faith. The emotions oozing from the posts left the readers spell bound.
I am sure that you and your family are truley blessed by Baba and He Himself has chosen you as his messenger.
I pray to Sainath that He give you all the strength and wisdom to continue this great work.
Sai Ram

V. Chandrasekharan on January 21, 2019 at 7:50 AM said...

Where is the Sai mandir located in Tanzania

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .