Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Baba's miracle in my life.

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 11:14 PM
Sairam readersBaba is not bound by rituals, He is bound by our love and devotion. The more we love him the more he comes closer to us .Whatever we do but Baba knows that He has to take care of His children .And when the child is completely surrendered to HIM he is bound to be with HIM day and Night.Here is a nice experience of Sai devotee Arvind.Jai Sai Ram

Hello Friends,
I would like to share my miracles that happened in my life through Shirdi Sai Baba’s grace.

1) I am from a lower middle class family and I completed my graduation in Hyderabad and I was so much interested in going abroad for doing my MS. I got a seat in a Australian University but I need to have Rs.10Lakhs (AU $30,000) to pay fees for my masters degree, which we can’t afford and why would anyone help us with such a big amount. I was so disappointed and dropped my plans of going abroad.

I believe in Shirdi Sai Baba a lot and I have been advised if I do Sai Baba parayanam my dream will come true. Then I wished my wish ,and successfully completed Sai Baba parayanam in 7 days and you shall not believe the seventh day me and my family had to attend a wedding of our family.

Then an uncle (far relative) of mine, just casually asked me what am I doing and all the details . I also just casually told him about my plan of going abroad. Then he straight away told me that he will sponsor me for studying in abroad with Rs.10Lakhs (AU $30,000) and I had to pay no interest for that amount, he just asked me to return the same amount once I get a job and settle in my life.

I was surprised and was so happy that I couldn’t believe if it was true. Because I don’t even know that uncle well, I hardly saw him once or twice in functions. Why would he all of sudden come to me and help me with such a big amount? And you know what that uncle’s name is also BABA.

Then I realized the power of Shirdi Sai Saba how omniscient he is. That one week of Shirdi Sai Saba parayanam changed my life. I got visa and successfully completed my Post Graduation in Australia. Thank you so much baba I love you so much, without you I am nothing.

Bow to shree sai, Peace be to all.

2) This is also another twisting miracle that happened in my life. I had completed my post graduation successfully. But my Australian Visa was expiring soon in about 5-6 months. I had to get a good job in my field to payback Rs.10Lakhs (AU $30,000) to my uncle. I was so depressed that I can’t get a good job until I am a resident of Australia.

If I go to India and find a job it’s very hard for me to clear such big amount. Then again I prayed ,opened my heart to Shirdi Sai Baba about my wish and completed the parayanam in 7 days .

And within these 7 days I got a call from one of the biggest IT company from USA that they have seen my profile online and would like to interview and hire me as a permanent employee with a very good salary and sponsor for all my immigration and visa stuff. Everything went fine and I paid back the complete money to my uncle within 8 months.


There is something that I would like to tell you all, Always love Shirdi Sai Baba keep him in your hearts he will benefit us in all the obstacles that we face in our life. Just remove your EGO and bow your head at his feet and ask him straight away as if you are asking your own parents. You wishes will definitely come true.

Thank you all for reading my experiences.
Regards
Arvind

logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jai sai ram,
I was feeling down lately. But after reading 'Baba's miracle in my life' by Arvind, i felt really happy and positive towards life. Thanks fo sharing this experience, its a big miracle I could say. Baba is really great.

Anonymous said...

My Dear Sai Brother, This one really a great experience. Thanks a lot for sharing this experience.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this. It strengthens my faith brother

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .