Sunday, January 25, 2009

You needed to be inspired by me to come here .

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 10:10 PM

Dear Readers,
The following experiences was sent to Shri Annasaheb Dabholkar by Shri Vinayak Sitaram Mulherkar for publishing in the Sai Leela. Please read below.

I was working as a Head Clerk in the Thane Forest Division and my office was in Bandra. I used to travel from Lower Parel to Bandra by the daily passenger train. Many of my friends in Bandra used to visit Shirdi for Baba’s Darshan. They used to bring ‘Udi’, ‘Prasad’ and other articles, and occasionally gave Udi and Prasad to me. Some would put Udi on my forehead. Even though I accepted the same, Due to my inadequate knowledge and view point I would say "I do not believe in such things. Unless Baba inspires me, I will not visit Shirdi".

Many days passed in the same circumstances. Many devotees would visit Shirdi and describe Baba’s inexplicable Leelas. Consequently people from Mumbai, Bandra, Vasai, Virar, Agashi, Dahanu, and Umbergaon also started visiting Shirdi for Darshan. But, I stuck to my resolve of not going unless Baba inspired me.

After some days, it so happened that one Thursday (the day I used to fast), I finished my regular routine and went to sleep. I awoke with the feeling that I should visit Baba today. Earlier at dawn, I got a divine vision which I cannot express. I took my morning tea, left for office at 8 a.m. and took the signatures of the boss on some important papers. When I asked him for leave, he promptly gave it to me saying - ‘‘Okay, I shall give you leave for 3-4 days since you are going for a good cause.’’ He also added, ‘‘I too have to visit a relative in Nasik; so we can leave together in the same train.’’ I came home around 11 a.m. and told my wife, ‘‘Today Baba has inspired me to go; so I shall be leaving by the afternoon train.’’

She immediately agreed; but was apprehensive about the long distance, unknown place, nobody to go together with, no known person in a faraway place as well as the chilly weather. Though all these points were valid, the inspiration in my mind took precedence; and so I completed the rituals of the Thursday fast and left.

I reached Kopargaon Station in the morning. While inquiring about a Tonga to take me to Shirdi, I met my old friend Dr. R. R. Chaubal, who had alighted from the same train. Since Shirdi was our destination and meeting Baba our aim, our happiness knew no bounds.

When the Tonga reached the banks of the Godavari, I met my childhood friend Shri Gajananrao Kanekar, who inquired about the Tonga and sent his sepoy to bring us home as his guests. Soon the Tonga reached his bungalow and he was very happy to see us. He took down our luggage and pressed us to stay. In the end after partaking some tea and light refreshments we requested him to let us leave as we wished to take Sai’s Darshan at Aarati time; and so we had to reach there soon and so could not prolong our stay.


Presently we left and reached Shirdi about 30-45 minutes before Aarati time. We stayed in Kakasaheb Dikshit’s Wada. We met Kakasaheb and he made all the arrangements for us. In a little while we went for the Aarati. I experienced great bliss upon Baba’s Darshan and an elation which I had never felt before. When I prostrated to touch Baba’s feet, I was taken aback when He said, ‘‘You needed to be inspired by me to come here isn’t it ?’’ The very same thoughts were twirling in my mind. Realizing Baba’s omnipotence, I prostrated once again. Baba blessed me with His eyes and with His hands by caressing my body. Then He asked me to get up. Dr. Chaubal too took Darshan at that time.

Later, when we both went to take Baba’s leave (as we both wished to go to Pune), Baba asked the Doctor, ‘‘One of my devotees in Bandra is taking treatment from you. Has his fever subsided and is he feeling better now ?’’ When Baba did not know about Dr. Chaubal being a doctor and practicing in Bandra, yet He asked about His devotee’s well-being, Dr. Chaubal was amazed. This strengthened our belief that Baba was an incarnation of God.

First meeting with Baba. It just proves how much Baba cared for His devotees’ welfare and that He could read their minds and give appropriate hints that He knew what was in their minds. Though my wife had some valid reservations about my visit to Shirdi, yet there were no hitches in my trip to take Sai’s Darshan.

Second experience : My wife used to say that since I had made several trips to Shirdi, I should take the family at least once.

So, once I took them along. When we went for Darshan, my wife sat amongst the ladies assembled there. When Baba described the daily household routine of family life, my wife realized it was a narration of her own life, and experienced untold happiness which cannot be explained. Baba also advised as to how one should behave.

My wife became such an ardent devotee that she always said, ‘‘Ask Baba and do what He says.’’ So, once I asked Him about my daughter’s wedding. ‘‘What you have in mind is the best and the marriage will be fixed there. The girl will live happily ever after.’’ The girl was married to the boy as decided and is living in luxury and happiness. Baba had blessed my wife by putting His hand on her head, and she remembers it vividly. Jai Sai Ram.

logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments:

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .