Monday, January 19, 2009

Sai Visited Us-Sai Devotee Rasalatha's experience.

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 10:03 PM
Dear Readers ,
Sai Baba's greatness is unfathomable, so are His wonderful Leelas. His life is also such; for He is Para-Brahman (Lord God) incarnate. How Baba by His leela makes devotees speechless but at the same time all the incidences lead devotee to greater attachment ,love and devotion to Baba


Sai devotee Rasalatha has already shared her Sai experience in last 2 post under the following title.
Miracle of Sai Umbrella.
Total acceptance of heart felt prayer.
Devotee can read these leela by clicking on the title.
Today she is sharing yet another very unique and blissful experience.Please read her mail below. Jai Sai Ram .

Sairam Manishaji,
I would like to share the miracle which took place at the end of the year 2008. That was the last experience for that year and it was a blissful one for me.

One evening when I had been to a shop near Sai’s temple I met my friend’s parents, who had come to U.S. –in Nov 2008. They had visited Shirdi before coming here. As soon as my friend introduced me as a Sai devotee her dad gave me Udi and Sai photo.I felt very happy and invited them to visit our home at their convenience.

On 30th Nov in a function at my neighbor's place, I happen to meet aunty (-my friends mom) and was very happy to see them. Meanwhile my friend told me that, she had been telling her mom that after the function they can visit my home.

As soon as the function was over, we had dinner and my friend’s mom, was literally pulling my hand and she was saying, “I have to come to your house take me, I was happy I said aunty sure please do come, let me also invite your daughter but that aunty was not ready to even wait for a second. In fact during that time I was trying to help my younger son to wear his shoes and in the meantime I told my husband to unlock our house door.

It’s unbelievable that aunty climbed up the stairs and entered my house along with my husband even before I could go with my son. (We stay in upstairs and my neighbor just downstairs in the same bldg.)

she entered my house and she asked where is Sai?, I took her to the pooja room ,she looked at Sai and said, “Sai is seated very nicely in your house, let me tell you a fact, for the past two days when I sit to do arati for Sai, your face comes to my mind and there is a voice telling me "go to this girl’s house and SEE ME there, I became irresistible since I am leaving in two days to another State to meet my son, I thought of telling my daughter to take me to your house, and see the miracle of Sai we happen to meet today! She hugged me and she said to take care of my kids, and said it was not me who came to your house ,Sai gave this instinct and He pushed me upstairs. I don’t understand how my body climbed upstairs.?”

It seems she and her family are very ardent devotees of Sairam and she was so happy to see the small umbrella which Sai blessed us for his punyathithi.(which is already shared with you all in my previous post)Aunty said when I go to India I will also buy this kind of umbrella .

While all this took place somewhere in my mind I was telling Sai, Can you please give me a proof that you came through aunty in your own mystical way ?

Lo! No words to say just the very next day,I heard a dream of my neighbor .She told me that “she dreamt of "Moksha" the entrance of moksha, opened for her and for none and she was in a bliss. She said she has never seen such a beautiful place ever in her life not even in any movies which describes God stories.

That night I told Sai, just before going to bed “Sai I don't know the beauty of the moksha but tonight if you give darshan in my dream then that is moksha for me”.

How merciful our Sai is He came in my dream He was just as simple as He is always but he was completely black, and it was very dark .I could only see Sai. A very big prathima of Sai was in the mid of the road, so gigantic that I was wondering why my sai is not in the temple and is in the mid of the road ?.Then someone said the temple near by got demolished and so this person wants to keep Sai with him so he brought Sai and the same person was mixing sandal paste and pouring on Sai's head and I was running towards Sai calling out Sai, Sai just then slowly our Sai opened his mouth and spoke to me, Sai mentioned,

1. They got married and they will get a baby

I was astonished and taken back by shock to see Sai talking to me, then Sai told me:
(I want to tell few things before in hand here…Actually my neighbor’s sister had a dream in which Sai came and asked “Do you want Saathvik and so on he was giving some boy names” this girl got up from the dream and realized that she needs to go for a checkup and found that she had conceived. When I was sharing about my miracle, then my neighbor mentioned about her sisters dream. I wanted to know whether Sai wants to convey this message beforehand to me in dream and Sai said yes when I wrote a chit)

2. It was ME who came in her body to YOUR house.

I felt as if I was thrown out of bed I just woke up it was 6 a.m. I cannot express my feelings I was Sai intoxicated. I did not even wanted to talk to anyone,I did some work for a while then I was feeling feverish and I was quietly sitting for hours. I wanted to enjoy the supreme bliss of our Sai. I felt so blessed, absolutely no words to explain just to feel what I was experiencing. Sai came and I just sent Sai with an apple?. I did not treat that aunty she was here in the house for less than 5 minutes. What to say??

I hope all the sai devotees can understand now the second statement made by Sai in my dream indicated - that He came to visit me through this aunty's medium. What more proof I need. I bow before my sai. Hail to sainath Maharaj. Sai Maharaj Ki Jai.

I was still telling Sai, baba I have never seen your prathima in black color anywhere. Now you have come in black even if I share my miracle devotees will wonder how you will look like in black color. Just that Thursday after our pooja at home I sat to check my mail and there was a mail from Hetal Patil ji in which she has sent download for Sai bhajan and what a treat to my eyes a blissful sight- she had sent a photo of Sai in black. Until date I have not seen such a photo I will forward the same mail to you Manisha.

The more and more we yearn and crave for Sai’s love He will shower us with HIS love.This is what I have learnt from this miracle. I also want to thank Hetalji for that. I am wonderstruck no words absolutely other than SAIRAM.

.In fact I did not intend to write all this I experienced but Sai made me to share with you all.

And today I got to read about Sri Rama Navami and the procession of Urus. I remembered the scene in my dream. And while I was doing my parayan don't know I was rubbing my eyes and I had burning sensation, it was because I just finished my cooking and I was using some red chillies and did not wash my hand with soap. Just the next para in the chapter describes the red powder which went into Sai's eyes during the procession held on Sri Ramanavami. I felt Sai wanted me to experience the sensation He had and started shedding tears for giving such a blissful experience.

May Sai continue to bless us all and show his darshan and wash all our sins.
Sairam.
Rasalatha.

logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Subodh Joshi on January 20, 2009 at 8:17 AM said...

Praman to Shree Sai Baba and His miraculous Leelas including those ones which you shared.

I feel Sai is with you and repeatedly proving His presence with you for some purpose.

He wants you to be His instrument for faith, love, peace, happiness, cure and so on to others.

So please do pray for others.

I am confident if you will pray for specific need (cure, healing, solution of problems etc.) Sai will grant what you pray and then you will believe He wants you to be His instrument.

Pray for me too.

Sai be with you always.

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .