Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sai Prasad from Aba Panshikar.

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 7:56 PM
Dear Readers,
We have been reading Sai experiences written by Virendra Tarkhad about his grandfather ,gradmother and father .Here is Baba's leela experienced by Virendra himself .Please read the following write up by Virendra .

Dear Sai devotees ,

Of course the real things lies ahead. When we made the blueprint of our bungalow we decided to have a small marble Mandir for Pooja and meditation purpose. The Mandir was ready and we had a strong desire of placing a life-size color photograph of Sai Baba in it.

We tried very hard but were unable to get one. It was the month of April 1993. Mumbai had witnessed tragic bomb blasts in the month of March and all people were scared to talk to any stranger. One day an unknown person rang our doorbell late in the evening. My wife attended the door, when one stranger was insisting that he wanted to see me in particular. He was unable to say my name so my wife was rather doubtful about his identity.

Then I intervened and he recognized me. He recalled that we had met in Lendi Baug in Shirdi and that I had narrated the experience of Baba to him. Well I was then clear, he was one social worker from Sai Mandir Pune and I allowed him into our house. As it was our dinner time we offered him dinner and he obliged.

During our discussion I told him about our desire of a colored photograph of Sai Baba. He instantly replied that the life-size portrait we will have to get it painted from an artist on the canvas and if we are looking for a color photograph, then only Mr. Aba Panshikar can help us. He had telephone number of Mr.Prabhakar Panshikar a well-known stage artist of Marathi Theatre and younger brother of Mr. Aba Panshikar.

I then telephoned him and obtained the telephone Number of Mr.Aba Panshikar in London and gave him the call. On hearing my request for a color photograph he only replied that, in the month of May he would be in Mumbai and I can get in touch with him at his brother's place in Prabhadevi. So I waited till May and got his appointment for one Saturday evening.

We all went i.e. my wife Kunda, my daughter Sujal and my son Mahendra.on 22nd May 1993. I had no idea about him at all and a gentleman in Saffron color robe, wearing a "Rudraksha" Mala had appeared in front of us. Mr. Aba Panshikar introduced himself and I offered my "Namaskar" to him with folded hands and gave him the introduction of my family. He rather scolded me saying that how come we are with empty hands and not having any Garland and Pedhas (a type of sweet) etc.

I was rather surprised because he had never told me that he had brought the photograph for us. I anyway pleaded guilty and rushed to Siddhivinayaka Temple area and purchased a garland of flowers and some Pedhas. He then went inside and brought along with him an elephant size drawing storing box. He opened it and removed the drawing paper roll. He unrolled the same and there was Our SAI in front of us sitting on his famous Throne and giving his eternal smile to us. As advised by him, I garlanded the colored photograph printed on 1mm. thick Kodak paper and distributed Pedhas to all.

Mr. Aba then wrote a message on it stating "To Virendra, Kunda, Sujal and Mahendra, Sai Prasad from Aba Panshikar"and signed at the bottom. He then said, "Please take your Treasure". Believe me readers that was the, golden moment of my life. I was speechless and did not know what to do. Undoubtedly it was a priceless treasure for me. I took out Rs.1001/- from my pouch and offered him but he refused to accept. He said, he does not sell photographs of Baba.

Then I told him to accept as donation to his Sai Temple in London. Reluctantly, he agreed but did not take money in hand and told me to place the same on the table. He then inquired with us about our background. I then told him the connection my father had with Sai Baba. On hearing me, he literally embraced me and said he had received the greatest pleasure of his life that day.

He was emotional and went inside and brought two one Rupee coins and gave it to me. I took them and prostrated before him and said, "Now I am in receipt of real Prasad of Baba". He requested for the explanation. I stated that "These two coins denote the Universal message of Baba i.e. "Shraddha" and "Saburi" which he emanated to the whole world during his life-time. Aba was overwhelmed with my explanation and tears of joy rolled from his eyes and he went on to declare that he had met the true Sai devotee that day and gave a bear hug to me.

Then Aba narrated his own story to us. His father was a chief priest of Ganapati Mandir in Girgaum and when he was 8 years old one Muslim Fakir came in their compound and offered a Sai Baba photo to him.

Aba replied to that Fakir that he is the son of a Brahmin and is not permitted to keep a photo of a Muslim Baba in his house. The Fakir told him that "BETE AB TU ISE MAT LE PER TERI KISMATME LIKHAHAI Kl TU ISKI ZINDAGIBHAR SEVA KAREGA AUR ISKE PHOTO LOGONKO BATA KAREGA."(My son you may not accept this photo now but I can read your destiny that you will be serving him through out your life and will distribute his photographs to the people).

The predictions of the Fakir were cent percent true and Aba Panshikar was in the service of Sai Baba till his end. I request your pardon that; I should have termed him as Late Aba Panshikar as he is no more with us.


Subsequently I organized to laminate the Precious photograph and made a good wooden frame for it. On Guru Poornima day in the Year 1993 we consecrated the same in our small Sai Mandir in our bungalow "Vijyot" at Vangaon.

Ever since then we celebrate our Guru Poornima over there in a simple and homely way.
So this is a small self-experience of mine. I do visit Shirdi whenever I have a desire. I am a retired person now and with Sai's grace living a comfortable life.

Lastly I request all Sai devotees never to forget the two Maha Mantras given to us by SaiBaba i.e."Shradha" and "Saburi" which means faith and patience and if one truly abide by these two Mantras Baba grants your wishes without fail.

logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI!!!!!

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .