Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baba's subtle indication .

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 6:57 AM
Dear Readers
As Goswami Tulasi Das said“Jaki Rahi Bhavana Jaisi, Ta Dekhi Prabhu Murata Taisi "(The way your devotion is towards the Lord ,One sees /perceives the presence of Lord in same way ..

This is true in the case of the following Sai devotee Rama Rao Ji .

Rama Rao ji has beautifully explained through His Sai leela which he experienced on Thursday first day of New Year 2009.

Every child of Baba is blessed by HIM and is always being loved by Baba ,it is for the child to observe Baba's subtle indication to witness HIS presence and love around himself.

Please read the mail attached below by Shri Rama Rao Ji.Jai Sai Ram .

Sairam Manishaji,

I am Rama Rao sending the details, how BABA blesses us,referring to my recent experience.

I would appreciate if you could make all our fellow devotees know about this by publishing in our blog.Next mail following this one contains the album of Photos.I leave it to you to decide on attaching the required photos to the write up.

"We come across certain incidents and dreams.We can really feel the presence of BABA as a "doer" if we closely watch,observ, correlate the happenings.It gives strength ,confidence and a feeling of support and a feeling of assurance that He is there with us to taking care of us with His love every minute and our worries at the ripe time.One should wait for the right time without getting into depression,keeping body,mind &soul in the lap of BABA.Do not worry even when the society pinches you for no fault of yours,even in your personal matters.

With this understanding,I would like to put forward two incidents,happened to me and my family.

Our family went on a trip to visit Delhi,Agra & Jaipur ,starting from Bangalore on 31st December 2008.My son fixed a nice service apartment for our stay for 4 days in NOIDA sector 39.We reached that place at around 11AM.After getting down from the cab, I noticed a nice temple diagonally opposite to the place where we stayed.I was curious and I did not knew what deity were there inside,but I was wondering what it could be? But I was happy thinking that what a blessing I can atleast visit the temple next morning,as it was 1st January, the New Year day.And due to travelling could not go to temple on 31st.

In the early hours of Jan.1st 2009 ,I had a dream---.I saw that I was sorting out some items in the pooja room.I took one small three inch silver Idol of BABA in my hand ,tossing it in my hand,and looking at the other deities made of brass.Here I would like to mention the brass idols which I was seeing in dream were similar to the collection of my mother,lying in our house , for the last 50 years.It was collection of brass idols of size 2 inches to 4 inches in height.

They were --Rama, Sita, Krishna,Lakshmi, Anjaneya, Ganesha,Durga, crawing krishna ,like that many.I was wondering in the dream whether to keep all the idols in a Zip pouch,and looking around for a bag.
I do not know why I wanted to keep them in a bag.


And at that very time I woke up.It was around six in the morning.I got up, had bath and walked to the temple in that very nice weather of 9 deg centigrade with thick fog. It was Thursday.

I went into the temple.I was the first devotee.I just entered,one person started to blow the conch and immediately after that they started Harathi.
The temple is a big hall of about 60 feet length and about 20 feet in width.On the left side wall,when you enter, there is a photo of BABA.




Along the southern side wall,opposite to entrance, there is a pedestal of about 4 feet width through out the length of 60 feet, on which, to my surprise,all the idols I saw in the dream were there on the pedestal in mandapams.
I attached the photos for the sake of knowing exactly.

Then I understood that BABA indicated to me in advance in the dream for my curiosity about the deities in the temple, the previous day,when I got down the cab and saw the temple. What a beautiful darshan of all the deities!!!I was blessed to start my New Year in such a beautiful way with divine darshan of all the Gods in dream followed by their Darshan in the temple...what more can one ask from the Lord?

If we do not develop the awareness, and continue to be busy as if we are great and doing all the things,without any contemplation on GOD,we do not realize this kind of subtle things and can not correlate this kind of indications and visions which we get from BABA. I am thankful to Baba to make me realise this in the dream and giving the oppurtunity to have all this experience by going to the temple and getting blessed on 1st day of New year .



Another interesting incident:

My children organised my 60th birth day party in a nice hotel in Hyderabad on 16th January.
Before going to Hotel from our home,my wife,son,daughter and I went to a BABA temple which is in the next street.There are idols of BABA and GANESHA in the temple.
I visit that temple frequently We prayed and proceeded to the Hotel .All our close relatives attended.Function went on well.

At the end, we had a big collection of Gifts nicely wrapped.We came home in the night.Since it was late, we did not open the gift boxes. Next day my daughter,who is also BABA devotee, like our other family members,kept all the gifts of different pack sizes in front of her and called all the people in our home to see the gifts.We all sat around and waiting to see the items.

She took one gift box,the first one, at random out of about 20 boxes.and opened it.To our happiness and wonder,it was a nice idol of BABA. When we are still wonder struck, the second box she opened ,contained GANESHA. What a Blessing from BABA !!!!!!!!!!

Here I would like to mention one more thing ,that my nephew in Dubai ,who is a neutral to the faith in BABA read my postings ,(which I sent him by mail) & sent me mail saying that through me,he is now drawn to BABA. Another sparrow, BABA has drawn to HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I give below his mail .
" Not only are the incidents very vivid and well written, but you writing seems to have a power to draw attention and interest. Personally I am not a very keen devotee of Shirdi Sai Baba, but now I am being drawn towards him because of your narrations. Also, we have a photo of Shirdi Sai in our Mandir here in Dubai. My wife is recollecting about a book (Hindi version) about Sai that you had sent to her from Hyderabad which is very dear to her and reads now and then.
Regards.

I stop here for readers to feel the bliss of Sai leela.

SATHA KOTI PRANAMAMS BABA
Thanks & Regards
Rama Rao

logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments:

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .