Thursday, October 23, 2008

Daughter win's heart of Sai with Faith and Patience

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 9:48 PM
Dear Sai readers,
Who can negate the importance of parents in one's life .Parents occupy the highest pedestal in every body's life .Nevertheless,due to ignorance sometime we don't treat our parents the way they ought to be treated.Seldom we realize that this is the biggest sin which even God does not forgive .This was indicated in one of the episode of Sai Baba serial in Star plus channel ,while I was watching I heard Baba giving great emphasis on service to parents.Here is one Sai devotee who follows the values and teachings of Baba .She ,for her parents happiness ,served Baba with full faith and patience ,and she tasted the sweet fruit of Baba's Divine blessing to her prayers.

I am really touched by her seva and wish everyone looks after one's parent and give them as much happiness as possible .
As the days shall pass by golden time of togetherness will run out and nothing than repentance shall remain, if a child loses upon taking care of his parents.

Here I remember a very interesting story of Lord Ganesha's reverence for his parents .Once there was a competition between Ganesha and his brother as to who could circumambulate the three worlds faster. Kartikeya went off on a journey to cover the three worlds while Ganesha simply circumambulate his parents. When asked why he did so, he answered that, to him his parents meant the three worlds /Tirth and parents are bigger than anything else in the world.


Pleae read below the experience of Sai devotee Janani.

Sairam Manisha,

It was December last year, the main topic of discussion in my family ,every weekend was about the “shatiyaptapurthi”(60th birth day function) of my uncle and aunty (mother’s sister and her husband).

Obviously all we kids in the family also were very excited, but some where in the corner of my mind, I was very disturbed.I realized that my father also would turn 60 in March and it was the duty of the children to conduct the function. But in our case, I was still pursuing my graduation and my elder brother was studying his masters in the United States.

The function for my uncle and aunt was planned in a very grand scale and it really disturbed me that I could not even plan a small level puja. When I confronted to my mother about my inability to do it, my parents told me that they really don’t want to get it done, because no one in my father’s family got it done and I strongly believed that it was just their efforts to make me feel better.

My brother also didn’t really think it was important to get it done. Then I began to convince myself that may be I am not destined to conduct it for my parents and I began to involve myself in my uncle and aunt’s function, because after all they were just like my parents to me. As the function date was nearing, which was on 17.01.08, I began to get uncomfortable.

All I could do is to pray god to help me find a way. My mother’s brother and other relatives offered me finance to conduct the function, but that hurt my ego. My mother was making me feel better by telling me that we would visit a place call, ”THIRUKADAIYUR”, which is a place people who do not conduct shatiyaptapurthi function ,visit . “THIRUKADAIYUR” is a place in Tamilnadu, close to kumbakonam. Since we live in Hyderabad, I thought I could at least save enough to take the travel expenses or the expense of any of the puja to be conducted there. The journey, from planning to execution of the trip, was rocky and slow.
All I could do was to pray to, SAI BABA, whom I trusted a lot.

I read the Sai Sacharitra for a week, praying for the success of our trip. During the 7 days, I felt various miracles. One of the days when I was reading, I felt someone sitting beside me, where as I was alone at home, then I saw a puff of smoke in front of me. Assuming that it was of the agarbatti my father had lit in the morning, I continued reading, to my surprise, when I finished reading for that day, and I looked up and realized, my father had not lit agarbatti that day at all. That night I had a dream that I was in a forest in search of something, and there I see a small statue of Sai Baba, and a pujari performing arati.

I was surprised and started praying to help me perform my parent’s shatiyaptapurthi, and then I saw Baba’s hand signaling that go on, everything will be fine. The next day was the last day of the parayana, and I planned to go to the temple and offer my prayers.


When I was on the way, one of the lines in the book kept running in my mind.. ”let’s adorn saffron today”, I could not figure out why it had been happening. When I entered the temple, I saw Baba’s shawl that day was in saffron color. I felt blessed. I knew he would help me find a way. The blessing came in disguise of a friend, who helped me, in all possible ways.


As planned, we started for our trip in beginning of March .we started of with lots of temples in Thanjavur and near by places. To our satisfaction, each and every temple we went, we got to attend the Aathi and got the best darshan in all temples. Then we reached Thirukadaiyur, where we had plan to perform a simple ayusha homam for my parents. We had previously interacted with a pujari there and he had made prior arrangements.

That night the pujari came and informed us about the timing and asked if we want the puja inside the temple or in a mandap just outside the main shrine. We had to prefer the outer mandap because it was less expensive and we could afford it. The next day morning, at 4 am, we left to the temple. We saw the abhishekam for Siva linga , which was the main deity , then goddess Parvathy. After that the pujari called my parents to perform the gaja(elephant) puja and the gow(cow) puja. After that we proceeded to the mandap for the homam.

The puja went on extremely satisfactory. The best part was, the abhishekam (by the couple, which is done during Shatiyaptapurthi, ) also was included in the homam. It was the best moments of my life, because I had always longed to do that for my parents. My parents were also very satisfied in the way the Puja went on. I really THANK my Sadguru, SAI BABA, for the most wonderful moment of my life and pray to him, to bless us and guide us.

logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sairam dear sister Manisha,what a way to express love for parents,Janani is very blessed and this gives message to all those who neglect their parents .I am so impressed by your thoughts on parent-child relation ,it reflects your values,upbringing and how much you give importance to parents.Please keep your good work going on and I pray to Baba to give you strength.Sairam Usha

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .