Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Experiencing Sai Grace- Ryan Farraz

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 7:49 AM

Dear Readers
Teenager Sai bhakt Ryan is a dedicated Sai Bhakt and immensely loves Shirdi Sai Baba .He is always trying to follow his teaching and trying to abide by them .Yesterday I received a mail from him asking to share his experiences in the blog .Sai leela does not have to be big or small .It is to be felt from within with our true heart that Malik plays.Please read the mail below.

Dear Manisha,You can put this leela in your blog

Now in the days of Ramadan ,I daily go to mosque and pray .It wont be strange to mention that when I pray I feel that Baba is very close to me ,not only this when I do the namaaz I always chant lovely sweet name of Sai Baba .And when the imam is reciting the Quran I always think of those golden days when Sai Baba did Namaz in dwarkamai with his devotees and I feel the bliss.

I pray to Sai Baba everyday and I feel that he is with me. In last few days Baba has made me feel his presence.My grandmother has began her Saivrat for 5 Thursdays in continuation and this Thursday is her last.

Talking about Sai presence someone in the close relation did black magic on my grandma and she was worried. But I assured her that Sai Baba does not let evil force work and He runs to helps his bhakts who are suffering from these things.And at the same time I told her about Saivrat and I told her to hold this for 5 Thursdays .

So I printed out the Saivrat in Hindi for her and she began doing it .In these days we could witness the miracles Baba did, the first miracle was that we have a Guru in Netherlands from India.Guru ji had come to see my grandmother in June -July .But at the same time she was in hospital.In spite of all this Guru ji came to my grandmothers house and checked the kundli and assured her everything is going to be good .Indirectly Baba helped her and gave her assurance through Guru ji to overcome her fear and anxiety and she is fine .

Now my miracle,every night I pray to Baba ,last week there were boys who had stolen my homework and thrown it away.

And the teacher had declared in class that the one who does not complete his homework cannot give the test. I was worried and I began praying to Sai Baba .In spite of teachers strict notice, the teacher agreed to my reason of not doing the Homework and said to me I can give the test .

The person one who had stolen and thrown the copy actually wanted me to fail for this test but it was by Babas grace I could sit for the test.Sai heard my prayers and made it possible for me to give my test.

The third leela was that today I had prayed to Baba for a good Grade though I tried to do my best in test still I feared as the test was difficult and by Babas grace I got a C for this test,I am satisfied because this test was difficult and I was not hoping to get really good grade and Baba blessed.

Jai shree Sai Ram!!!!! Ryan Farraz

logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details
Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Hetal Patil Rawat on September 24, 2008 at 7:02 PM said...

Jai Sai Ram,
Sai Vrat has done many miracles and I, too, have personally witnessed many of them and that was the reason why Shirdi Sai Baba ordered me to put it on the blog Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .