Friday, August 22, 2008

Love flows Relentlessly.

Share Author: Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 9:56 PM
Dear Readers
It is not easy to sit and write few lines with our pen in this age when everything is so easy, that we have lost the Patience even to write letter to our dear ones we just pick up phone .In the same age if we have to write something with thread and needle it is going to be really a huge task !
But when the same task is wrapped with feeling of faith ,love and devotion to offer to the Supreme Master of Universe -everything becomes easy and smooth and tough gets going .Our dear Aunty is in the same boat of love sailing towards Jagat Pita Sainath with her overflowing love ,this tough work that she has done can be seen in 11 Assurances /Vachan of Sai Baba written with thread and needle and few more uploaded photos.

I personally feel it is for all of us to admire the Art she does drowned in her Bhakti for Sai and learn something from it .Thank you Aunty for indirectly passing the message of Patience as it does require lot of Patience to create bhav(emotion) out of thread,needle for Almighty so beautifully and relentlessly.

Jai Sai Ram .


Loading
<>

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Om Sainatha Maharaj ji ki Jai

Baba in this poshak is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Sainatha my Krishna my Balaji and my Datta Treya is with me, I owe my existence and my life to Him

Sabka Malik Ek

Have any question? Feel free to ask.

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~
Leave Your Message.
 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba.

Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master.

The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.
Read View My Complete Profile.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .